Search Results For note ban
- GST, Sealing and Note Ban Hangover to Decide Atishi Versus Gautam Gambhir in East Delhi
After the delimitation in 2008, Congress and BJP won this seat once each. In 2014, the triangular contest was won by BJP’s Maheish Girri who defeate
- Rs 1.2L withdrawal despite note ban: HC scraps FIR
A division bench of Justices Ranjit More and Bharati Dangre said, "The allegation made in the FIR and the materials in the chargesheet can merely be r
- Nobody Did the Foolishness of Note Ban, 'Gabbar Singh Tax' in Last 70 Years: Rahul's Attack at PM Modi
Rahul Gandhi's remarks come against the backdrop of repeated attacks by the PM on the Congress, holding it responsible for all ills since the country
- Rs 1 Lakh Award for Identity of Man Seen Exchanging Money in Post-note Ban Video, Says Kapil Sibal
Kapil Sibal claimed that the video was shot in Ahmedabad and that Kamalam, the ruling BJP's headquarters in Gujarat, was also involved.
- After demonetisation, 50 lakh lost jobs over 2 years: report
Mumbai: As per a report released on Tuesday by the Centre for Sustainable Employment, Azim Premji University, almost 50 lakh people lost their employm
- Only People Who Lost Votes or Black Money Cried Due to Demonetisation, Says PM Modi
Speaking exclusively to Network18, Narendra Modi said that the 2017 assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh were fought on the issue of demonetisation and
- Not true, says defence ministry on Congress's new allegation on notes ban
The defence ministry denial came hours after the Congress played out videos at its briefing on Tuesday that it said, was proof of a scam.
- Note ban triggers record 14-times high generation of suspicious transaction reports linked to tax crimes: FIU
This is the highest-ever figure of STRs since the FIU first started the regime over a decade ago.
- Mamata Banerjee promises probe into note ban, review of GST
Kolkata: The TMC will work for the revival of the Planning Commission, institution of a judicial inquiry into demonetization and a review of the GST i
- Did Modi Not Wait for RBI's Nod on Demonetisation Before Rollout? RTI Response Raises Questions
RBI directors were of the view that most of the black money was held in the form of real-sector assets such as gold or real estate and not in cash and
- Demonetisation to kill black money: RBI directors didn't agree
There is little in the public domain to throw light on what the RBI thought about demonetisation.
- Demonetisation effect: IT department to scan 87,000 people with huge cash deposits during note ban
Demonetisation effect: In a massive crackdown against as many as 87,000 people who deposited huge sums of pre
- India's oil demand rises from 4-year low as cash ban impact fades
The nation’s consumption of petroleum products rose 4.1 per cent to about 210 million tonnes, the oil ministry’s petroleum planning and analysis c
- 'Incompetent, Listens to nobody': Rahul Gandhi pans PM Modi over note ban
Congress president Rahul Gandhi accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of destroying India’s growth story through note ban and GST.
- Printing of Rs 2,000 notes not stopped, clarifies government
Economic Affairs Secretary Subhash Chandra Garg said more than adequate notes of Rs 2,000 are in the system with over 35% of notes by value in circula
- India has more than adequate Rs 2,000 notes in system, says top Modi official
The comment comes a day after a report claimed government has stopped printing Rs 2,000 notes.
- RBI scales down printing of Rs 2000 note to minimum: Govt source
There were 3,285 million pieces of Rs 2000 notes in circulation at end-March 2017. On March 31, 2018, there was only a marginal increase in the number