Search Results For nobel prize in economics
- 2 American researchers win Nobel economics prize
STOCKHOLM --- Two American researchers have been awarded the Nobel Prize for economics for studying the interplay of climate change and technologi
- William Nordhaus, Paul Romer win Nobel Prize in Economics
William Nordhaus of Yale University and Paul Romer of NYU’s Stern School of Business were awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics for their work on eco
- Nobel Prize in Economics awarded to US duo William Nordhaus and Paul Romer
Protecting the environment has become a major concern across the globe as more people are talking about climate change. A number of people are trying
- Americans William Nordhaus and Paul Romer win Nobel prize in economics for work on climate change and growth
The announcement came just one day after the United Nations' scientific panel issued an urgent call for the world to take action about climate change
- Scaling up Richard Thaler’s ideas
Richard Thaler winning the Nobel Prize in Economics this year has clearly established that behavioural economics is here to stay
- The rise and rise of behavioural economics
Behavioural economists are one part of the broader project to reframe human motivation in economics
- Nudging economics forward, the Richard Thaler way
The Nobel Prize to Richard Thaler is the recognition that researchers attempting to study behavioural economics are no longer asked to do their best t
- Nobel laureate Richard Thaler takes a jab at Donald Trump’s confidence, knowledge
Richard Thaler expressed surprise that the US stock market is continuing to go up during what he sees as uncertain political times
- Why PM Modi needs to understand Nobel Prize-winning economist Richard Thaler
Economist Richard Thaler is one among a bunch of pioneers who have used insights from psychology to craft a more realistic picture of how human beings
- This was what Nobel Prize winner Richard Thaler had thought of India's demoneti...
Nobel-winning economist Richard Thaler had said India’s demonetisation drive would reduce corruption but remarked “damn” when he came to know ab
- Richard Thaler gets the Nobel Prize in economics for his 'understanding of the psychology of economics'
The Nobel economics prize has been awarded to Richard Thaler of the University of Chicago for his contributions to behavioral economics.
- Why Narendra Modi needs to understand Richard Thaler
Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein’s ‘nudge’ could very well be of use to the Narendra Modi govt as it’s keen on changing citizen behaviour in a
- U.S. professor wins Nobel Prize in economics for trying to understand why people make bad money decisions
Richard Thaler has researched why people refuse to cut their losses on game shows like “Deal or No Deal.”
- American Richard Thaler wins Nobel Prize in Economics
The Nobel committee said Thaler’s work shows how human traits affect individual decisions as well as market outcomes.
- US economist Richard Thaler wins 2017 Nobel Prize in Economics
Richard H Thaler has been awarded the 2017 Nobel Prize in Economics “for his contributions to behavioural economics”.
- Raghuram Rajan in list of probables for this year's Nobel Prize in Economics: Report
Former RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan features in the list of probables for this year's Nobel Prize in Economics, The Wall Street Journal has reported.
- Raghuram Rajan's name figures in Clarivate's list of possible Nobel Prize winne...
Former Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan is said to have predicted the 2008 market crash in the US that put its economy into deep recessio
- Ex-RBI guv Raghuram Rajan on list of front runners for Nobel Prize in Economics
Mumbai: While all eyes are on the announcement of the Nobel Prize Winner in Economics, Indians have a reason to rejoice as former RBI governor Ra