Search Results For niti aayog
- Agenda for Modi 2.0: Panagariya says privatise PSUs, cut corp tax, boost exports
Former NITI Aayog vice-chairman said boosting the economy must be the top priority of the new govt.
- 'Stable govt to boost growth, foreign fund flow'
India Inc on Thursday expressed hope that a stable government at the centre will boost growth in the country and lead to higher foreign fund inflows
- Three-wheelers may have to go electric from FY24
The panel on transformative mobility has also proposed banning all ICE three-wheelers by 2023.
- Niti Aayog's economic agenda for new govt likely to focus on boosting private investment: Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar
Lok Sabha election results would be announced on Thursday and the new government would be in place in the coming weeks.
- RBI not in favour of special credit window for NBFCs
Many NBFCs, including DHFL and Indiabulls Finance, came under severe liquidity pressure compelling them to bring down their reliance on commercial pap
- Ex-NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Arvind Panagariya Recommends Strong Privatisation of PSUs
Panagariya, who served as the first Vice Chairman of the NITI Aayog from January 2015 to August 2017, was responding to a question on what should be t
- RBI against special NBFC window
The RBI, which has already held discussions with NBFCs, is of the view that not all of them are stressed and it is only a few that are highly leverage
- We need to get NBFC, HFC sector back on its feet: Rajiv Kumar, Niti Aayog
All the considerations which had been put in place to ensure food security, to be reviewed, says Kumar.
- Niti Aayog proposes Rs 7,500-crore plan for Artificial Intelligence push
NITI has drawn up a plan for creating an institutional framework for artificial intelligence in the country.
- How autonomous colleges are breaking India's rigid degree system
Armed with autonomy, colleges are gaining full control of their destiny and of their students.
- Niti Aayog bats for ending data monopoly
The Niti Aayog proposal involves setting up an independent regulator with overarching powers.
- Call to detach restaurant business from multiple licencing
Chennai: It is easier to get a revolver licence in India than getting a licence to sell a burger, said Rahul Singh, president of National Restaurant A
- Niti Aayog wants Centre, states to use AI for solving social sector problems
New Delhi: Government think tank Niti Aayog has asked central ministries and states to identify key projects where Artificial Intelligence (AI) could
- EC Gives Clean to Modi, Says No Poll Code Violation by Niti Aayog in Sharing District Level Data with PMO
The exemption to the Prime Minister, given in October 2014, "was not a one-time exemption but a standing instruction," Senior Deputy Election Commissi
- No violation in Niti Aayog sharing data, says official
Deputy Election Commissioner Sandeep Saxena said the complaint has asked the state administration in Puducherry and Maharashtra to send to the PMO loc
- Finance ministry reworking strategic sale procedure for CPSEs
Currently, there is no set timeline for concluding strategic sale of a state-owned company.
- PM Modi seeking to replace 'the soft, crony and predatory' state: Niti Aayog vice-chairman Rajiv Kumar
Niti Aayog vice-chairman Rajiv Kumar Friday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking to replace "the soft, crony and predatory" state with one whe
- Niti Aayog's Rajiv Kumar: PM Modi Seeking to Change 'Soft and Crony' State
The remarks by Kumar, the head of the government think-tank come amid the election campaign, had last month invited a show-cause notice from the Elect
- WhatsApp Pay in India: Should Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe And Amazon Pay be Spooked?
The Niti Aayog’s latest Digital Payments report estimates that the digital payments space in India will be around $1 trillion by the year 2023.