Search Results For nissan
- Donald Trump urges fairer trade with Japan
Tokyo: President Donald Trump on Saturday vowed to make the US trade relationship with Japan a ‘little bit more fair,’ as he kicked off a
- Renault, Fiat Chrysler in tie-up talks
French and Italian-US auto giants Renault and Fiat Chrysler are set to announce talks on an alliance, with a view to a potential merger. Such an allia
- Former Nissan chairman Ghosn in court ahead of misconduct trial
Former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn appeared in a Japanese courtroom Thursday for a hearing ahead of his trial on accusations of financial misconduct.
- Kia SP2i interior spied for first time
Kia SP2i compact SUV spied testing; interior photographed for the first time.Seen with all-black interior theme.Instrument console and infotainment un
- 15 Lucky Nissan Kicks Owners To Watch The India Vs Pakistan Match In The UK
Nissan has decided to celebrate the world’s biggest cricketing event, the World Cup, with all its Indian fans. As many as 15 owners of the new Nissa
- Nissan Kick owners win all paid trip to Manchester for ICC World Cup
15 lucky Nissan Kicks owners win an all-expense-paid all paid trip to Manchester to watch the India-Pakistan match at the ICC World Cup on June 16, 20
- Honda HRV vs Hyundai Creta vs Maruti S Cross vs Nissan Kicks – Compare
Honda HRV is expected to be launched in India by Diwali 2019. The post Honda HRV vs Hyundai Creta vs Maruti S Cross vs Nissan Kicks – Compare appea
- Nissan's Saikawa to stay on as president, Renault chief to join board: Sources
Tokyo: Nissan Motor Co will keep Hiroto Saikawa on as president, two sources said on Friday, even as alliance partner Renault SA had been pushing for
- Nikkei snaps 7-day losing streak helped by China's stimulus hopes
The Nikkei share average ended 0.6% higher at 21,288.56, after trading in negative territory.
- Cross badging is helping Nissan and Renault: Venkatram Mamillapalle
Interview with MD & CEO of Renault India
- Nissan, Hyundai, Maruti, Tata lose dealerships due to decline in sales
The overall slump in the car segment has had an adverse effect on company dealerships with two vehicle dealers shutting shop each week. The post Niss
- Shutter down: Dealers follow car sales into slow lane
Doubling of rentals and staff costs, falling margins from insurance and fin cos, and liquidity crunch after GST rollout hurting business.
- Nissan GT-R 50th Anniversary Edition - Now in pictures
The Nissan GT-R turned 50 years old this year. And like its 370Z sibling, its 50th anniversary is being celebrated with a special edition. The Japanes
- Ride to future: Auto firms are crafting new strategies to stay on track
Motown India is recalibrating its strategy through acquisitions, alliances, diversification, re-alignments and even market exits.
- 2020 Nissan 370Z steals limelight at 2019 New York Auto Show
To distinguish it from the regular version, the vehicle gets anniversary badging on the front and rear along with 19-inch alloy wheels.
- Japan court grants bail to former Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn for USD 4.5 million
Prosecutors quickly appealed the court's decision, delaying his immediate release but public broadcaster NHK said he could walk out of his detenti
- Japan court grants USD 4.5 million bail to Carlos Ghosn
Tokyo: A Japanese court granted Carlos Ghosn bail on Thursday, meaning the former Nissan boss could soon walk out of his Tokyo detention centre to pre
- Ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn to walk free, again, after court sets bail at $4.5 ...
Ghosn’s lawyers on Monday filed the bail request after the former executive was indicted for aggravated breach of trust, accused of enriching himsel