Search Results For nicu
- Ahmedabad: Parents held for leaving baby at Civil hospital
Couple abandoned 8-day-old as they didn't have money for treatment
- Manicure booths before voting booths for Delhiites
Voting ke baad picture post nahi kiya, to kya vote kiya? And before doing that, women make sure that there hands look pretty and clean.
- Sustainable designs is the new garden trend
Washington: Whether it’s on an enormous estate or outside a little house, the modern garden aims for wild-looking landscapes, native species and
- 'Don't Gossip While Chopping Hair, Doing Manicure': Pope Wants Hairdressers to Work in 'Christian Style'
The Pope said the cosmetologists should be guided by their patron saint, Peruvian Martino de Porres, a 16th-century barber-surgeon whose miracles incl
- Purposeful innovation: How startups are solving challenges plaguing Indian healthcare
It is important to nurture and support such indigenous innovation in these early days - as they can make India the MedTech innovation hub for global
- Miami Open: World No. 1 Naomi Osaka stunned, Serena Williams withdraws due to injury
* Taiwanese 27th seed prevails in three sets * Comes back from break down in last two sets * Serena Williams withdraws with leg injury * Kvitova takes
- Hunter slammed for posing with carcass of ‘trophy’ mountain lion and flaunting the blood on her manicured nails
A HUNTER has been slammed for posing with her “trophy” mountain lion kill and flaunting the animal’s blood on her freshly manicured nails. Franc
- Edmonton’s funicular was a popular river valley ride in its first year: report
A new City of Edmonton report that sums up how the river valley funicular fared in its first year of operation, found the mode of transport, which inv
- Romania stun champions Czech Republic in Fed Cup
Begu and Niculescu triumphed 6-7 (2/7) 6-4 6-4 in a thrilling rubber in Ostrava which lasted just seven minutes short of three hours.
- Chennai: Learning to deal with pre-term babies
Chennai: According to WHO data of 2010, India has the highest number of pre-term babies. Around 35.20 lakh babies are born premature every year in Ind
- Nail health and care 101: Perfection at your fingertips
From whether buffing nails and cutting cuticles is a good idea or not, to how to give them lasting nourishment, here’s all you need to know.
- WATCH | Bizarre childbirth manicure rattles internet
A weird video of childbirth nail art was shared by Russian nail artist Nail Sunny on Instagram.
- Corus Radiothon: Where your donations are going
The 2019 Corus Radiothon is raising funds for two key types of equipment for the Stollery Children's Hospital.
- Customer runs over and kills salon owner after fleeing without paying for $35 manicure
Nhu 'Annie' Ngoc Quynh Nguyen ran the Las Vegan shop with her partner. The suspect is at large. 'She ran off for $35 and killed my wife - $35 to run m
- Manicurist dies after being run over by customer who refused to pay $35 bill, police say
Police say a woman ran over 51-year-old Nhu "Annie" Ngoc Quynh Nguyen after skipping out on the bill for a $35 manicure.
- Former French Open champ Jelena Ostapenko dumped out of Shenzhen Open
Ranked 99th in the world, Monica Niculescu swept past Jelena Ostapenko in less than an hour for a straight sets victory in their Shenzhen Open encount
- Nail these on-trend manicure looks for 2019
Ring in the New Year with a glamorous manicure that will start 2019 off on the right note. We break down three easy-to-recreate looks for inspiration
- Kollidam barrage collapse jeopardizes agriculture
TIRUCHY: The collapse of large portions of the barrage across river Kollidam at Upper Anicut (Mukkombu) near Tiruchy on August 12 this year was one of
- Tips to take good care of your nails
The next time you step out to do gardening or have plans to indulge in some housecleaning, make sure you have your gloves on.