Search Results For new westminster
- New West police seeking missing man with memory loss
New Westminster police are looking for 53-year-old Truong Vu, who walked away from his home at 4 p.m. Sunday. Mr. Vu is non-verbal and suffers from me
- Homicide in New West: Man dies of gunshot wounds
New Westminster police are investigating after one person was shot and killed near Hume Park Saturday night.
- Multiple child sex charges laid against B.C. man; police believe there may be more victims
New Westminster police say all the victims are girls who were younger than 10 when the assaults are alleged to have occurred as much as 11 years ago.
- New West mayor gets into wrestling ring for Royal City Rumble
New Westminster mayor Jonathan Cote — or, as he'll forever be known at city council, Johnny X — said he trained for over a month to prepare for hi
- New Westminster police searching for high-risk missing 14-year-old
Police say Jayden Williams was last seen on Sunday around 9 p.m. in the Queensborough neighbourhood.
- Rental building owners file petition to quash New Westminster rental-only zones
In the petition, six rental owners claim the city received plenty of requests to stall the decision but that those requests went unanswered.
- Metro Vancouver services to increase $43 each year until 2023
A presentation at the annual Council of Councils meeting shows the average household will see an increase of $43 per year for the next four years.
- Landlords who ‘renovict’ tenants in New Westminster could face fines
The city says tenants of 315 units have been forced out over the past couple of years.
- Driver walks away from spectacular New Westminster crash uninjured
Police said alcohol is not believed to be a factor but speed is.
- New Westminster residents allowed to return home after suspected drug lab explosion
Residents of a New Westminster apartment building are able to return home after a suspected drug lab explosion forced evacuation of the building on Su
- New West children place poppies on veteran graves for No Stone Left Alone
Over 100 children from Richard McBride Elementary school in New Westminster placed poppies on the headstones of veterans at the Fraser Cemetery as par
- In New Westminster, there’s a ‘forgotten’ cemetery where rest the souls of some ‘evil’ inmates
"They are not good people, they are in some cases evil people so you can't really commemorate it," said a B.C. historian.
- Lacrosse community mourns loss of 19-year-old Delta crash victim
A GoFundMe page set up since the accident says Olivia Malcom was killed on impact after being hit by a vehicle Saturday night and describes her as a "
- Have you seen Jackson? Small dog stolen off its leash outside New Westminster store
"We're doing everything that we can to try to locate and return Jackson to his owners," police said.
- All aboard! New West’s Q to Q Ferry back in service
The one-way fare is $2 for adults and $1 for seniors and youth.
- Why some New Westminster moms don’t want a project housing homeless women in their ‘hood
"There is a school right here and our property prices will plummet."
- New Westminster Bullying Inquiry Risks Giving MPs A ‘Clean Slate’ For Past Misconduct, FDA Union Warns
An independent inquiry into bullying and harassment at Westminster risks giving guilty MPs a “clean slate” for past misconduct, the senior civil s
- ‘We’re all a team’: hundreds turn out to support Humboldt Broncos in New Westminster
More than 1,700 kilometres from Humboldt, hundreds gathered in New Westminster B.C., to pay tribute to the fallen Broncos.
- ‘They’re not alone’: New Westminster comes together in tribute to Humboldt Broncos
“It’s not a vigil. It’s more just showing support and sending our love their way."
- BC Coroners Service investigating fatal incident at New Westminster industrial site
WorkSafeBC said preliminary information about the incident indicated that a worker was hit by a vehicle.