Search Results For new brunswick
- Summer unofficially starts as provincial, national parks open in New Brunswick
The May long weekend is the unofficial start of summer with the opening of provincial and national parks in New Brunswick.
- RCMP close off residential area in Moncton for possibly armed suspect
Police said the man is believed to be alone in the residence and there is no threat to the public.
- 5 lost hikers rescued in New Brunswick with assistance of search and rescue helicopter
The group of five hikers was located in a wooded area approximately 26 kilometres north of Saint John.
- Data reveals scope, damage of spring floods in Quebec and New Brunswick
New data has revealed the scale and scope of this spring's devastating floods.
- N.B. Green Party makes progress in bill that promotes municipality-based renewables
The plan - which passed second reading on Thursday - would amend the Electricity Act to allow local governments and First Nations to partner with loca
- Riverview mother honours her late son’s dying wish for a national brain tumour registry
The announcement of the new registry comes seven years after her son's death.
- Moncton man launches petition calling for change to flyer delivery system
Frederic Laforge has launched a petition calling for the flyer delivery system in New Brunswick to require residents to opt in rather than opt out.
- New Brunswick officials warn of exposure to second case of measles
The province’s chief medical officer of health says the case was confirmed at Kennebecasis Valley High School in the last few days.
- Population of the Maritimes on the rise, but Newfoundland reports decline
Prince Edward Island, which has been boasting about its red-hot economy, reported the fastest growth at two per cent year-over-year.
- Missing Miramichi girl, 11, and her great-grandfather located safe: police
Police say the pair was last seen in Craigville.
- Three people arrested following drug seizures in New Brunswick: RCMP
On May 10, members of the West District RCMP searched a home on Porcupine Court and a home on Apartment Avenue for the drugs.
- New Brunswick medical authorities confirm second case of measles
The office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health said the case was confirmed at Kennebecasis Valley High School in the Saint John area.
- Injured New Brunswick biker speaks out about motorcycle safety
A biker from Moncton is speaking out about the dangers of speed after he got into an accident last year.
- Man charged in connection with armed robbery, assault in New Brunswick: RCMP
The suspect entered a home wearing a ski mask and attempted to steal prescribed pills from the resident.
- Fredericton police officer’s conduct under investigation
The force made the announcement in a press release Friday afternoon.
- Turning a New Brunswick community garden into an urban farm
The number of garden plots up for rent has doubled this year, and the garden co-ordinator says she would like to see the garden expand into a full urb
- Police seek witnesses to fatal crash in Moncton
Codiac Regional RCMP say the crash between a Codiac Transpo bus and light-coloured, four-door Honda Civic happened on April 23.
- Driver arrested for drug-impaired driving in New Brunswick: RCMP
A 22-year-old man was arrested after an off duty officer noticed the tractor-trailer swerving all over the road.
- Ottawa announces $4.5-million in funding for three palliative care projects
Federal Health Minister Ginette Petitpas Taylor announced funding for three palliative care projects that are looking to improve access.
- 78-year-old man dead after a two-vehicle crash in New Brunswick: RCMP
The man, from Smith's Corner, N.B., died on Tuesday.