Search Results For nda government
- Investor wealth soars Rs 5.33 lakh cr as exit polls predict return of NDA govt
Mumbai: Investor wealth soared by more than Rs 5.33 lakh crore as the benchmark BSE Sensex sprinted more than 1,422 points on Monday after exit polls
- Rupee surges as market cheers exit poll results
The rupee appreciated 79 paise to 69.44 against the US dollar in opening trade on Monday after exit poll results suggested another term for the ruling
- Rupee rises 79 paise against dollar as market cheers exit poll results
Mumbai: The rupee appreciated 79 paise to 69.44 against the US dollar in opening trade on Monday after exit poll results suggested another term for th
- As exit polls predict NDA win Sensex soars 962 points, rupee gains 79 paise
After soaring over 962 in early session, the 30-share index pared some gains and was trading 687.63 points, or 1.81 per cent, higher at 38,618.40.
- Congress has no problem if PM post denied, aim is to oust NDA government: Ghulam Nabi Azad
Azad's comment comes after Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday dared the opposition to name its prime ministerial candidate if it was su
- Markets quiet as question mark on clear-cut NDA victory: Pashupati Advani, Global Foray
Look at unleveraged or under-developed balance sheets, says Advani.
- Need to be more vigilant: Union leaders Kotha Sitaramulu
Khammam: Trade union leaders stressed the need to be more cautious in the light of the labour laws being amended in the country. “There is a nee
- Raj Babbar takes jibe at Mamata Banerjee, asks how she knew Modi's kurta size
Taking a jibe at West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee, who the Prime Minister claimed gifted him kurtas and sweets, senior Congress leader Raj Babbar wonder
- Shiv Sena asks govt to take over Jet Airways
Mumbai: The Shiv Sena on Monday urged the NDA government to take over the temporarily grounded private carrier Jet Airways and save its staff from los
- Cracks appear in alliance, Tejashwi Yadav skips Rahul Gandhi rally
Patna: Tejashwi Yadav skipping AICC President Rahul Gandhi’s public meeting on Saturday has fuelled speculations about a rift in the Grand Allia
- Pranab Mukherjee's son dubs Mamata's claim of BJP-RSS supporting him 'baseless'
Mamata Banarjee's claims of BJP-RSS supporting former President Pranab Mukherjee's son is baseless and imaginary says Abhijeet Mukherjee.
- Achhe din a dream, BJP will fail to win a majority, says Siddaramaiah
Mysuru: There may be many who believe otherwise but former chief minister and the ruling coalition’s co-ordination committee head, Mr Siddaramai
- Congress-led govt at Centre 'absolutely necessary': Puducherry CM V Narayanasamy
Puducherry: Asserting that a Congress-led government at the Centre is "absolutely necessary," Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayanasamy Tuesd
- 'Don't want to politicise armed forces', says Nirmala Sitharaman
Sitharaman sought to know whether it was wrong to compare how “weak” the government of former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was in 2008 post the 2
- Political will was lacking to retaliate 2008 Mumbai terror attacks: Sitharaman
Bengaluru: Political will was lacking to retaliate the terror attacks in Mumbai in 2018, said Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman here on Sunday, whil
- Here you don't choose your wicket, have to adapt to needs, says Kirti Azad
Even after shifting to Cong, Kirti Azad fails to get Darbhanga seat he won thrice
- Post-Rafale deal: Anil Ambani firm got 143mn-euro tax waiver
New Delhi: The Rafale jet deal was back in the eye of a political storm on Saturday as a French newspaper gave fresh anti-government ammunition to Opp
- 'Not just Delhi': AAP moots tie-up with Congress in Haryana and Chandigarh too
Manish Sisodia said a tie-up between the two parties could have caused a “damage” to the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) on the 23 seat
- Modi not talking about 2014 promises as they have not been fulfilled: Rajasthan CM Gehlot
The chief minister accused the BJP of targeting Congress leaders, alleging that the Centre was working in a vindictive manner.