Search Results For ncp chief sharad pawar
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: NCP Chief Sharad Pawar in Touch with BJD, TRS, Other Oppn Parties
Pawar is keen that these three parties back the Congress-led UPA if it is in a position to form the government.
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar writes to Maha CM Devendra Fadnavis underlining loopholes in drought relief work
Calling it the worse drought since 1972, Pawar pointed out that the current cattle subsidy is inadequate
- Fadnavis asks officials to visit drought-hit areas in Maharashtra, submit reports...
Meanwhile, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar on Sunday resumed his tour of drought-affected areas, visiting villages in Satara distr
- PM's attacks personal as govt has nothing to show: Sharad Pawar
Complimenting his ally, Pawar said, “Congress, as a party, is in a better position than us. They have committed workers in every village.”
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar not to contest Lok Sabha polls, says successfully faced 14 elections
"There was a discussion among family members that there were already two people from our family contesting the elections and therefore, I decided not
- 2019 Lok Sabha elections: NCP chief Sharad Pawar is no loser in Maharashtra
In his 50-year-long career in politics, Pawar has contested 14 elections and won every single one of them, including in 1984 after the assassination o
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar targets PM Modi over stolen Rafale documents
NCP chief Sharad Pawar on Thursday termed as "shocking" the Centre's statement that documents related to the Rafale fighter jet deal have been stolen
- Sachin Tendulkar beat Pakistan as 15-year-old, says NCP chief Sharad Pawar
NCP chief Sharad Pawar said Saturday that those who are slamming cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar for holding that India should not boycott the match w
- Supriya and I will contest Lok Sabha polls, not Ajit: NCP chief Sharad Pawar
NCP chief Sharad Pawar’s reaction came at an event in Pune. His grand nephew, Parth, son of Ajit Pawar, has said he is ready to contest polls if g
- NCP Chief Sharad Pawar hints at contesting Lok Sabha polls from Mhada
Sharad Pawar had earlier said that he will not be contesting Lok Sabha polls any longer.
- Will a Country Survive if the Head of State Keeps Attacking its Institutions? Pawar's Message to PM
He claimed that demonetisation was an utter failure, and warned that the country might burn because of the anger and distress among the youth.
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar says no alliance with MNS for Lok Sabha elections
The former Union agriculture minister Sharad Pawar made the statement during a press conference in Kolhapur, to clarify his party’s stance over the
- BJP's poll performance predicts its farewell in 2019: NCP
NCP chief Sharad Pawar said the results showed that people do not believe in communal forces as they want peace and progress.
- No party will get majority in 2019, predicts NCP chief Sharad Pawar
NCP chief Sharad Pawar said that no one will be projected as prime ministerial candidate by the Opposition for the upcoming 2019 elections.
- 'If Centre was effective...': Sharad Pawar asks PM Modi to take action on CBI tussle
Mumbai: Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar said on Tuesday that if the central government was "effective", there would not
- Sharad Pawar Predicts BJP, Shiv Sena Alliance for Lok Sabha Polls, But Not in Maharashtra
The Centre has been toying with the idea of holding simultaneous elections for quite sometime now.
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar won't contest 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Jitendra Ahwad
Awhad also denied that the NCP chief had opposed the candidature of Parth Pawar, son of senior leader Ajit Pawar, for the Mawal Lok Sabha seat.
- Sharad Pawar retracts Rafale comment, says never supported anybody in deal
Beed: Under flak for allegedly "defending" Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the Rafale deal, NCP chief Sharad Pawar on Monday said that he wo
- Rafale row: Amit Shah thanks NCP chief Sharad Pawar for backing PM Modi, asks Rahul to believe his own ally
In an interview to a Marathi news channel, former Defence Minister Pawar also said the opposition's demand to share technical details relating to the
- Pawar Supports Modi on Rafale Deal, Says People Don’t Have Doubts over PM's Intentions
In an interview, former Defence Minister Pawar also said the opposition's demand to share technical details relating to the fighter jet "made no sense