Search Results For national consumer disputes redressal commission
- Companies providing service expected to be understanding, rather than engage in legal battles: NCDRC
The tribunal said that it can only expect that the company would do better to spend "all this energy" in improving its services to the consumer.
- Nestle India plans up to 3-dozen product launches
"In 2018, our core brands have performed well...We look forward for greater acceleration as we go forward....We have two-three dozen projects (product
- Nestle India plans up to 3-dozen product launches in 2019, eyes higher exports
The company, whose 6 per cent revenues come from exports, is now looking to tap more overseas markets.
- 'Time' for adjournments running out?
Why do cases drag on for years on end in courts? Blame the huge backlog on the docket explosion and the bane of adjournments. So when a statute like t
- FIITJEE asked to refund fees
Stating that "NO child can be confined to Two years Coaching Classes against his/her wish, which does not guarantee or assure success in getting adm
- Nestle to launch media blitz on safety of Maggi noodles
Nestle would publish a series of ads in all leading dailies informing consumers about safety of Maggi Noodles.
- Nestle welcomes SC order on govt's Maggi case at NCDRC
"Nestle India welcomes the orders passed by the Supreme Court in Maggi Noodles matter today (Thursday)," the company said in a statement.
- Maggi controversy: SC revives govt's case against Nestle India in redressal commission
Nestle has welcomed the order.
- Nestle India pares gains as SC sets aside NCDRC order
In 2016, the NCDRC had stayed the centre's class action suit against Maggi noodles.
- Supreme Court revives government's case in NCDRC against Nestle India
A bench headed by Justice D Y Chandrachud said the report of CFTRI, where the testing of the samples of Maggi were done, will form the basis for the p
- Apex consumer court asks Tata Motors, its dealer to pay compensation
The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) said that as per practice, the dealer repairs the vehicle under warranty but the manufactu
- NCDRC asks Maruti Suzuki to pay Rs 1 lakh to customer for selling defective car
The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC), has asked the automobile major and dealer Chowgule Industries to pay jointly and severall
- Maruti Suzuki Ordered to Pay Rs 1 lakh to Customer for Selling Defective Swift Car
It was alleged by the complainant that the clutch of his Maruti Swift was malfunctioning from the beginning. The defect continued after every service
- NCDRC Asks SBI to Pay Customer Rs 8 Lakh for Not Sharing Insurance Policy Details
The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) asked the bank to pay the compensation to the Jaipur-based Jaishree Industries for deficie
- Make policy terms easy for customers: Consumer panel
The country’s apex consumer commission, NCDRC, has ordered a government-owned insurance company to pay Rs 2 lakh compensation for denying claims to
- NCDRC asks Indigo airline to pay Rs 20K to passengers for leaving them behind
The NCDRC hearing a review plea of the Airlines against the Tripura state commission's order, asked Indigo to pay Rs 20,000 to Kalpana Rani Debbarma a
- NCDRC orders car manufacturer, dealer to refund over 4 lakh for deficient service
The apex consumer commission has asked Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Limited and a dealer Concorde Motors Limited to jointly and se
- Unitech fails to meet hand over deadline, ordered to refund Rs 58 lakh to Noida homebuyer
The apex consumer commission has asked a real estate giant to return over Rs 58 lakh with interest to a home buyer after it failed to hand over the ap