Search Results For nation
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Kerala salvages Congress, Rahul Gandhi's pride
The Congress-led alliance under the banner United Democratic Front swept the state's 19 out of 20 Lok Sabha constituencies, leaving just one seat Alap
- PIL to review political parties having names with religious connotations: HC seeks Centre's reply
The Delhi High Court on Friday sought response of the Centre and Election Commission on a PIL to review political parties having names with religious
- UP Cong chief Raj Babbar sends resignation to Rahul Gandhi over loss in state
Lucknow: In the wake of the Congress' dismal performance in the Lok Sabha polls in Uttar Pradesh, state party president Raj Babbar has sent his re
- SpaceX Successfully Launches 60 Internet-beaming Starlink Satellites
With this launch, SpaceX is closing in on making global Internet coverage a reality.
- YSR Congress's Jagan enters national politics with PK formula
Mumbai: With his clean sweep in the Assembly and Lok Sabha election, YSR Congress and Jaganmohan Reddy have taken a special status in the Indian polit
- I would unsettle Bumrah by rotating the strike: Lara
New Delhi: Hypothetical as it may sound, picture this. The current no.1 ODI bowler in the world Jasprit Bumrah marking his run-up as the legendary Br
- FIIs cheer Modi’s landslide win, ask him to fix economy, reforms
Modi’s immediate challenge will be to boost economic growth.
- Share market update: Bank shares rise; BoB surges over 6%
The Nifty Bank index was trading 0.81 per cent up at 30,654.55 around 10:59 am.
- India deserve co-favourite billing at World Cup: Harbhajan
Veteran India spinner Harbhajan Singh insists his country deserve to be ranked alongside hosts England as joint favourites to win the World Cup. Engla
- Steve Smith ready to pick up where he left off at World Cup
Before his dramatic fall from grace, Steve Smith was drawing comparisons with Australian batting icon Donald Bradman, and there are signs he is ready
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: National Conference sweeps Kashmir, BJP seals J&K, Ladakh division
The National Conference president Farooq Abdullah, who sought re-election, won comfortably from Srinagar-Budgam parliamentary seat, defeating Peoples
- India Inc hopes for a strong revival under NDA II
The coming five years, industry leaders feel, will be about completing unfinished agendas and a strong revival of GDP growth in the country
- Preliminary report into fatal Alaska plane crash prompts calls for new safety measures
The crash on May 13 near Ketchikan that killed six people, including a B.C. woman, was one of three fatal plane crashes in the state in eight days.
- European elections exit polls: POLLS CLOSED - but who will win EU elections?
POLLS across the UK have now closed and the answer to who gained the most seats in the European parliamentary elections are now safely placed in the b
- END OF MAY: Prime Minister FINALLY admits defeat on Brexit as she prepares to quit TODAY
THERESA MAY will today finally cave into pressure to set out the timetable for her departure from Downing Street, Tory sources said last night.
- Boy, 9, dies after being trapped underneath locker at school in Essex
A BOY aged nine has died after he became trapped underneath a locker at a school, police said. The child had been with family members at an after-scho