Search Results For mumbai city news
- Mum: Fake cancer concession form racket busted
Western Railway authorities have busted a racket in which people submitted forged cancer patient concession certificates to procure reserved train ti
- Campaign to make Mumbai honking-free
A no-honking public awareness event was held across 10 junctions in Mumbai, from Churchgate to Borivali, on Sunday.
- Maharashtra government revives its Dharavi revamp plan
Fourteen years after it was first proposed, the state government has floated yet another plan to redevelop the sprawling slums of Dharavi
- Viral video: Girl who slipped off train booked
According to the RPF, on Monday, the 17-year-old girl was standing on the foot board of a train with earphones plugged in.A video clip shows an oncomi
- Scheme against scammers: Now, Aadhaar mandatory for agricultural sales in Mahar...
The state has learned from the tur scam, and decided this to ensure farmers get minimum support price for produce
- Underground parking project in Mumbai picks up pace
BMC appoints a contractor to study feasibility of underground parking lots in Madanpura and Bandra
- Why are Mumbai's students so quiet?
“In the University of Mumbai campuses, things have been quiet despite an unprecedented disaster that deeply affected lakhs of students.”
- Unclogging south Mumbai: Heavy vehicles banned for the next two months
The ban comes at a time when mega projects like Metro construction work are going on in south Mumbai
- Shiv Sena sets Dussehra deadline for farm loan waiver in Maharashtra
After a massive agitation in June, the state government announced a Rs34,000-crore package to waive off farm loans, claiming it would benefit nearly 8
- Mumbai cylinder blasts: One more death takes toll to 7
The fire broke out on Wednesday night in 13-storey Prarthana Building near Kaifi Azmi Park in Juhu.
- BMC demolished floors over our heads, say residents of building in way of Mumbai...
Residents complained that neither the BMC nor the developer fixed the roof after the demolition
- Bombay high court directs police to ensure that no children are harmed during M...
The court said that while it was not oblivious to religious practices, a “fine balance” needed to be maintained between such practices and ensurin
- In Maharahtra: Devendra Fadnavis, Presidential polls and 145 seats
Of course, all is not hunky dory for Fadnavis. His challenge will be to deliver on his promises made to people which is more difficult than political
- Mumbai civic body finds 85 dengue, malaria hotspots in Bandra, Andheri
The BMC destroyed 10,260 breeding spots across Mumbai during the same period.
- Seventh pay commission will take nine more months to implement in Maharashtra
Mumbai city news: The KP Bakshi committee is expected to submit its report by January 2018
- Mumbai university results to be out by mid-August, teachers say glitches are delaying...
Mumbai university is still receiving complaints from teachers, who say network problems are affecting the basic uploading of answer booklets daily
- Mumbai: 7 years on, Pali market revamp is stuck
Vendors, residents complain about slow pace of work by developer, threaten to move court