Search Results For mpc
- Next government seen relying on RBI rate cuts to spur growth
New Delhi: India’s slowing economy will need a boost soon after the current election but budget stresses mean New Delhi probably has to rely on
- RBI must go for large rate cut in June: SBI report
The RBI had cut the repo rate by 25 points each in its last two policy reviews.
- Sachin Tendulkar, VVS Laxman summoned by Ombudsman on May 14 for their 'conflict of interest' case
Cricketing greats Sachin Tendulkar and VVS Laxman will depose in person for their alleged Conflict of Interest case before the BCCI Ombudsman cum Ethi
- BCCI Ombudsman issues notices to Sachin Tendulkar, VVS Laxman for their alleged 'conflict of interest'
Legendary Sachin Tendulkar and batting maestro VVS Laxman were Wednesday served notices by BCCI's Ombudsman-cum-Ethics Officer D K Jain for their
- MPC members divided over interest rate cuts, RBI minutes show
On April 4, the RBI had reduced the repo rate by 25 basis points to 6 per cent.
- Weakening domestic growth impulses prompted RBI for rate cut: Minutes of MPC meet
Mumbai: Weakening of domestic growth impulses and global slowdown prompted Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Shaktikanta Das to vote for a 25 basis
- Government invites initial bids for strategic sale of IMPCL
IMPCL is engaged in manufacture and supply of 'ayurvedic' and 'unani' medicines and is under the Ministry of AYUSH.
- Overall credit growth not broadbased, to MSMEs it's muted: Shaktikanta Das
Mumbai: Even though the headline credit demand is growing at a healthy 14 per cent, Reserve Bank governor Shaktikanta Das Thursday said it is not broa
- Key highlights from RBI's first bi-monthly policy of FY20
This is second back-to-back rate cut by the Reserve Bank of India
- RBI cuts repo rate by 25 bps; is it time to alter your debt mutual fund strategy?
With yet another 25-basis-points cut in policy rates today, the RBI offered two consecutive rate cuts as debt market pundits had predicted.
- RBI cuts interest rate second time this year
RBI’s monetary policy committee (MPC) reduced the repo rate at which it lends short-term money to commercial banks, to 6% from 6.25%.
- Second consecutive key rates cut by RBI in April
The central bank, in its first bi-monthly meeting for FY'20, shifted the repo rate to 6.0 per cent from the previous 6.25 per cent with immediate affe
- RBI begins 3-day meet on monetary policy amidst rate cut hopes
Mumbai: The RBI's bank rate setting panel on Tuesday started its 3-day deliberations for the first bi-monthly monetary policy of 2019-20 amid expe
- Monetary Policy Committee to meet six times during 2019-20: RBI
The first meeting of the six-member MPC to decide on the first bi-monthly monetary policy statement for 2019-20 will be held from April 2 to 4. The po