Search Results For montreal police
- Montreal police launching 5th annual Coffee with a Cop campaign
Officers from Montreal's police department filled Central Station on Monday to promote the Coffee with a Cop campaign.
- 5 injured in high-speed car crash on Montreal’s Saint-Michel Boulevard
Police said that a car occupied by four young men was zigzagging between vehicles when it slammed into another car and hit a lamp post before ending u
- Man arrested after possible human skull discovered in Parc-Extension building
A 69-year-old man was arrested Wednesday after a skull, possibly human, was discovered in the basement of a residential building on Wiseman Avenue.
- Montreal police search for truck driver after pedestrian hit in Saint-Leonard
Police say it is possible the driver didn't realize the collision occurred.
- Montreal police make two arrests during dueling east end Bill 21 protests
Hundreds of protesters for and against the province's proposed secularism law Bill 21 clashed in Montreal's east end on Saturday.
- Teen in hospital after being hit by cube truck in Rosemont
A 16-year-old girl was rushed to hospital to be treated for possible head trauma after being struck by a truck at the intersection of Chambord and Bea
- Bones found in St-Henri basement are human remains: pathologists
The remains discovered in a Saint-Henri home are human bones.
- Police search for suspects after shooting in Villeray
A 23-year-old man was shot in Villeray around 11 p.m. Thursday night, police said.
- Heated May Day protests cool down in Montreal
Riot squads with both the Montreal police and the Sûreté du Québec were out in full force Wednesday evening as May Day protests got underway.
- Pedestrian hit by cube truck in Pointe-Claire
Montreal police say the man is in stable condition.
- Montreal police investigate late-night shooting in Verdun
An investigation is underway. No arrests have been made.
- Quebec boy dead, brother hospitalized after falling into in-ground pool
The young victim fell into the pool while playing with a group of children at a home in the city’s Pierrefonds-Roxboro borough on Monday afternoon.
- Teen struck by truck in Pierrefonds-Roxboro
Montreal police say a 57-year-old truck driver was heading southbound on Jacques Bizard Boulevard when he hit the pedestrian, who was crossing at Goui
- Île-Mercier Bridge closed until further notice due to rising floodwaters
Spring flooding has forced the bridge to close.
- Montreal Mayor Valérie Plante facing online threats for opposing secularism bill
Montreal Mayor Valerie Valérie has said she's been the target of increasing threats since making known her opposition to the provincial secularism bi
- 9 arrested after Club Soda show goers get rowdy, ignite street fires
A rowdy crowd of about 200 people coming out of a show started getting aggressive in downtown Montreal.
- Montreal police investigating after bones discovered in Saint-Henri home
Investigators are at the scene trying to determine the circumstances surrounding the discovery.
- Montreal police arson squad investigating fire at Côte-des-Neiges duplex
The Montreal police arson squad is investigating a fire in a Côte-des-Neiges duplex.
- Woman in critical condition after being struck by vehicle in Pointe-Claire
Police say the driver was not speeding and alcohol was not involved.
- Woman, 36, dies after fall from sixth-floor balcony in Old Montreal
Paramedics tried to revive the woman but she was pronounced dead at the scene.