Search Results For monasteries
- #BrunchBookChallenge: Sonal Ved is plating diversity through her cookbook
From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, Sonal Ved’s beautifully-illustrated recipe book Tiffin features 500 recipes with the real tastes of India
- Top 10 Things to See in Leh-Ladakh this summer
Explore the beauty of the land of Lamas!
- Love travelling? Take the off-beat path with these 7 Indian destinations
Are you tired of walking the beaten trails? Interested in exploring new places? It is the perfect time to grab your backpacks and rediscover yourself
- Portugal leases empty monasteries, forts to boost tourism
The star-shaped walls of the hilltop town of Elvas dominate the plains of Portugal's southern Alentejo region near the border with Spain. But despi
- Old world charm: Portugal is turning abandoned monasteries, forts into hotels
To attract visitors to places not currently on their radar, Portugal’s government is leasing abandoned monasteries, forts and other historic sites t
- Rain in the hills: Head to Bir for serenity, monasteries and Tibetan food
Bir is a tiny Tibetan refugee village in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. Here is why you should book a trip there.
- This June, Lahaul Valley is the place to go for your holidays. We tell you why
The picturesque Lahaul valley in Himachal Pradesh is the place to be in for holidays this year. Plan your travel to be in time for the Chander-Bhaga S