Search Results For modi government
- New Allies, Fresh Conquests to Find Representation in Modi Cabinet
Though there has been no official word on likely faces in the new government, many leaders are of the view that most key members of the previous dispe
- Rahul's Absence, 60 Amethi Trips: In Garden of Dying Hopes, How Smriti Irani Silently Planted & Nurtured Lotus
The Congress, in its defense may cry about misuse of government machinery, the bitter truth is the constituency could have been managed had the party
- Modi 2.0: Interesting Facts About 17th Lok Sabha
India has decided to give Narendra Modi-led NDA government another 5-year term.
- 10 ways the new Modi government can kick-start the economy
A plan to kick-start private investment and stimulate demand has already been drawn up.
- Arun Jaitley Unlikely to Remain Finance Minister in Modi's New Term: Report
The sources said that Arun Jaitley, 66, is unlikely to take up any offer to continue as the finance minister as his health has deteriorated over the p
- BJP Leaders in Uttarakhand Set Eyes on Cabinet Berths As Party Repeats its Clean Sweep in the State
The saffron party marked its victory in all five Lok Sabha seats in Uttarakhand with its candidates maintaining comfortable leads over nearest rivals
- Tata Sky Slashes Prices of SD and HD Boxes, And Now You Can Also Buy Them From a Store
The Tata Sky SD set top is now priced upwards of Rs 1,499 while the HD box is priced Rs 1,699 onwards.
- Election Results: Startup ecosystem to restart talks on a range of issues with Modi government
Stakeholders in the startup ecosystem have also been clamouring for greater clarity on the FDI in ecommerce policy, which was implemented in February
- Exit Polls Not Final Decision, But Hint at BJP's Win, Says Nitin Gadkari
Most exit polls have forecast another term for Modi, with some of them projecting that the BJP-led NDA would get over 300 seats to comfortably cross t
- Tata Sky Binge at Rs 249 vs Separate Premium Subscriptions for Hotstar, Sony Liv and More
The fact that subscriptions for streaming apps are bundled in the single monthly subscription cost makes this a rather attractive proposition. But not
- If you predict the election results accurately, you will feel nice for 15-20 days: Aashish Somaiyaa, CEO, Motilal Oswal AMC
Exit polls predict return of Narendra Modi government. Should mutual fund investors alter their strategy.
- Exit Polls Have Predicted a Comfortable Win for the Modi Govt, But They Haven't Been Always Right
In 2004 and 2009 Lok Sabha elections, exit polls were not much successful in predicting the winner.
- Tata Sky Making Big Changes to Multi TV Policy, as it Battles Dish TV, D2H And Airtel Digital TV
As part of the new multi-TV policy, Tata Sky subscribers will get the flexibility of selecting different set of channels for each STB for each subscri
- Ab ki baar, 300 paar, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Bhopal / New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday predicted 300+ seats for the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) while winding up his campai
- Tata Sky Binge Will Mix Live TV With Amazon Video, Hotstar And More, to Counter Cord Cutting
The fact that subscriptions for streaming apps are bundled makes this a rather attractive proposition.
- Non-Modi government may see 10-15% market correction: Gautam Chhaochharia, UBS
Expect an earnings cuts for FY20 despite the optical recovery in financials earnings, says Chhaochharia
- There’s anti-incumbency against Congress now; Balakot air strikes have strong resonance: Hardeep Puri
Union minister Hardeep Puri prides himself as the only candidate with a detailed manifesto for Amritsar.
- RSS never fought for nation, only did 'chamchagiri' of Britishers: Priyanka
Bathinda: Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Tuesday claimed that Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) never fought in the independence movement an
- Sam Pitroda's remarks expose Congress's mindset, Modi government punished anti-Sikh riot culprits: Amit Shah
BJP president Amit Shah has slammed the Congress over its leader Sam Pitroda's "so what" remarks on the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, saying they have "expose