Search Results For modi
- Congress repeated a costly mistake on national security in run-up to 2019 polls...
While the Modi government and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leadership did not utter a word against the Indian armed and security forces in the run
- PM Modi credits grassroot workers for his victory
"Political analysts will have to accept that beyond poll arithmetic there is chemistry," PM Modi told party workers on his first visit to Varanasi aft
- Dubai-based Indian names newborn son 'Narendra Modi'
Dubai: A Dubai-based Indian expat has named his newborn son Narendra Damodardas Modi, as an honour to the Ind
- First session of 17th Lok Sabha likely from June 6-15
New Delhi: The 17th Lok Sabha's first session is likely to start from June 6 and go on till June 15, sources have said.The dates of the first Parl
- PM Modi thanks BJP workers who 'ordered' him not to set foot in Varanasi for a month
He also mentioned that he was very relaxed during the elections and the results.
- Owaisi hits out at Ramdev's comments on population explosion
Hyderabad: AIMIM president Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday hit out at yoga guru Baba Ramdev over his comments that the country is not ready to deal with it
- PM Modi: Unifier-in-Chief of the world's most populous democracy
Prime Minister Narendra Modi: Unifier-in-Chief of the most populous nation in the world The Time Magazine had featured Indian Prime Minister Narendra
- Modi wave fails to engulf Tamil Nadu, but BJP has state in its sights
After the poll reverse, rhe RSS will only work harder to counter Dravidian ideology
- 'Remember His Contributions to Our Nation': PM Modi Pays Tribute to Jawaharlal Nehru
Senior BJP leader and Union Home Minister in the outgoing cabinet Rajnath Singh also paid homage to Nehru.
- Anurag Kashyap registers FIR against troll
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap has filed an FIR against the social media troll who threatened to rape his daughter Aaliya Kashyap. The director has now lodg
- Remembering Jawaharlal Nehru: 5 Books You Must Read on India’s First Prime Minister
As India remembers one of its most iconic leader, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, we take a look at 5 books that one must read on him to have a better insigh
- 'Elected as PM, but worker for you': PM Modi to BJP workers in Varanasi
Varanasi: After the Bharatiya Janata Party’s victory, Prime Minister Narendra Modi was in his Lok Sabha constituency of Varanasi on a thanksgivi
- Clouds do prevent radars from detecting accurately: Air Marshal Raghunath Nambiar
Bhatinda: A top Indian Air Force official on Monday defended Prime Minister's Narendra Modi recent assertion that a rainy day was a better pick fo
- Finance Ministry starts groundwork for fresh bank consolidation
Government sources said that heads of all public sector banks (PSBs) have been asked to be ready with their consolidation plan.
- Modi Govt 2.0 LIVE: PM Starts Thanksgiving Tour With Prayers at Kashi Vishwanath Temple
Modi Govt 2.0 LIVE: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is visiting his parliamentary constituency Varanasi to thank the people for "reposing faith" in him a
- In Numbers: How the SCs, STs Voted and the Curious Case of Caste Arithmetic Failure
The BJP-led NDA coalition made massive gains in the Hindi heartland, and virtually decimated the Opposition’s caste-based alliances in UP and Bihar,
- Modi, Rahul pays tribute to Nehru on 55th death anniversary
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Monday paid tributes to the country's first Prime Minister Pandit Jawa
- PM Modi in Varanasi to thank voters, first stop Kashi Vishwanath temple
The PM led the NDA to a mega win sweeping the Lok Sabha elections winning 352 of the 542 seats polled with BJP alone notching up 303 seats.
- PM Modi remembers Jawaharlal Nehru on his 55th death anniversary
A staunch advocate of socialism, secularism, and democracy, Pandit Nehru was an eminent leader of India's freedom movement against the British rule.
- Ruchir Sharma decodes Modi’s huge win in 2019 election
The 6-7% swing for BJP caused by first-time voters who voted for Modi overwhelmingly, says Sharma