Search Results For military weapons
- Should Trudeau keep arms deal with Saudis? More than half of Canadians say yes: poll
While most Canadians don't want any future weapons sales with Saudi Arabia, almost half say the current $15-billion agreement to sell light armoured v
- Duterte: PH will only buy military weapons from Israel
JERUSALEM -- President Rodrigo Duterteon Tuesdaytold Israeli President Reuven Rivlin that he has ordered the Philippine military to buy weap
- Will focus on cutting military imports , says new DRDO chairman
New DRDO chairman, G Satheesh Reddy, has been a strong proponent of easing restrictions on military exports and giving incentives to the private secto
- Russia could back Pakistan and ‘TURN’ on India as threats of World War 3 'SKYROCKET'
RUSSIA could back Pakistan and turn on India if it continues to trade with the West as Moscow and Islamabad pledge to improve defence ties, it has bee
- Federal Liberals strengthen arms exports bill but experts say big loopholes remain
There are concerns the Liberals are failing to adhere to the spirit of the UN arms treaty by not tracking, controlling or reporting on exports to the
- North Korea could now certainly strike London or Berlin. So why isn’t Europe more worried?
Wednesday's missile launch has now almost certainly put all major European targets within Pyongyang's reach
- Julie Payette joins Canadians in Ottawa to pause and reflect on sacrifices for Remembrance Day
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau did not attend this year's national service, instead taking part in a ceremony of remembrance in Vietnam
- Sweden looking to purchase $1.5 billion Patriot air defence missile system
The Swedish government is set to begin negotiations with Raytheon as interest in missile defence systems strengthens amid heightened regional tensions
- Attempted missile strike on Riyadh airport ‘an act of war,’ Saudi Arabia tells Iran
'Iran's role and its direct command of its Houthi proxy in this matter constitutes a clear act of aggression that targets neighbouring countries'
- Contract worth more than $1B awarded to field fighter jets that will go toe-to-toe with CF-18s in training
A company executive says the private fighter fleet could also ease the strain on the Royal Canadian Air Force’s aging CF-18s by filling other traini
- U.S. defense secretary promises ‘massive military response’ to North Korea strike
'Any use of nuclear weapons by the North will be met with a massive military response that is effective and overwhelming'
- Room 32135: Stephen Paddock had 23 guns, purchased legally, in his Las Vegas suite
Paddock had two bump stocks, devices used to turn semi-automatic rifles into fully automatic ones
- Surprising buyer for weapons uncovered in North Korean ship seized by Egypt
The cargo appeared to match the manifest but digging beneath loose rocks and tarp, inspectors found wooden crates, stacks of them
- ‘Major milestone’: Russia destroys the last of its massive stockpile of chemical weapons
'It's truly a historic event, given the huge size of the chemical arsenals inherited from Soviet times, big enough to entirely destroy life on Earth s
- ‘Mentally deranged U.S. dotard’: Name-calling Trump, Kim Jong Un hints at new weapons tests
Kim said his country will consider the 'highest level of hard-line countermeasure in history,' in a statement made on state media
- Show of force: U.S. flies powerful warplanes over Korean Peninsula amid tensions with Kim Jong Un
The North launched its latest missile as it protested against tough new U.N. sanctions over its sixth nuclear test on Sept. 3
- Latest North Korea missile launch suggests that not just Japan, but Guam is within reach
Americans quickly grew concerned that the real threat revealed by this latest missile test was not just against Japan, but also Guam
- Semi-automatic military weapons made in the US, Germany seized from Ram Rahim's...
In the pile of licensed firearms recovered from Dera followers experts have spotted the famous M1 Garand rifle and M1 carbine that were used by the US
- For three years, ISIS lay siege to Syrian soldiers trapped in garrison. Until Tuesday
Relief of the garrison in Deir al-Zour was aided by a Russian warship in the Mediterranean firing cruise missiles at the city
- Trump's decision on military-style weapons will harm communities
Administration should learn from mistakes of Arpaio. Disastrous SWAT raids prove supplies not only unnecessary, but a danger to community.