Search Results For mike ashley
- Sports Direct to close warehouse putting 300 jobs at risk – as Mike Ashley accused of ‘putting profits before people’
SPORTS Direct is to close its warehouse in Wigan, putting 300 jobs at risk as owner Mike Ashley is accused of “putting profits before people”. The
- ASOS issues PROFIT WARNING: Shopping giant reveals bleak November
ASOS has issued a shock sales and profit warning, in what is the latest blow to the retail sector in the run-up to Christmas.
- Retail mogul Mike Ashley insists he’s a ‘fair guy’ as he’s questioned by MPs over House of Fraser takeover
RETAIL mogul Mike Ashley praised himself as he was questioned by MPS – insisting he is “actually a very fair guy”. The Sports Direct founder war
- Debenhams ‘to report £500M LOSS - 50 stores to CLOSE and THOUSANDS of jobs at RISK'
DEBENHAMS will announce a £500 million loss on Thursday - the biggest in its 240-year history - as it prepares to close up to 50 stores and axe thous
- Shoppers complain House of Fraser ‘looks like Sports Direct’ after Mike Ashley takeover
HOUSE of Fraser shoppers have hit out at new boss Mike Ashley for turning the luxury stores into another Sports Direct. The sportswear boss recently b
- Billionaire retail mogul Mike Ashley vows to save 80% of House of Fraser stores after purchasing chain for £90million
BILLIONAIRE retail mogul Mike Ashley has vowed to save most House of Fraser stores from the axe after his rescue of the stricken chain. In his first i
- How 250,000 jobs could go as business rates and online giants kill shops
HIGH streets face the loss of 250,000 jobs in the next year alone unless the Government acts NOW to halt the death of traditional town centres. Minist
- ‘I RESPECT him’ - Dragons’ Den Touker Suleyman BACKS Mike Ashley on House of Fraser
DRAGONS’ DEN star Touker Suleyman has revealed he resects Mike Ashley, who recently acquired the much-loved British department store chain, House of
- Marks and Spencer store closures: SEVEN branches shut TODAY as profits plunge
MARKS & Spencer will today close seven stores as the high street favourite battles falling profits.
- Government should reduce the business rates which cripple our high street and force internet giants to pay more tax
Prime target THE Chancellor is right to create a level playing field for online retailers and traditional stores. But Tory Chancellors aren’t suppos
- What is Mike Ashley’s net worth, who is the Sports Direct boss’s ex-wife Linda and what did the High Court rule?
MIKE Ashley is a billionaire businessman best known for owning Sports Direct and Newcastle United FC. Here’s all you need to know about the 52-year-
- 17,000 UK jobs at risk as high street giant House of Fraser is threatened with COLLAPSE
FEARS are growing that up to 17,000 UK jobs are in danger as historic British department store House of Fraser is threatened with collapse - the large
- Newcastle United aims to add reinforcements as transfer window closes
Newcastle United are currently 15th in the Premier League and are above the relegation zone on goal difference but Rafael Benitez has expressed frustr
- WATCH | Premier League: Sergio Aguero hat-trick guides Manchester City past Newcastle United
The league leaders are back on track!
- Numerous Parties Interested in Buying Newcastle United
A number of parties have expressed interest in buying Newcastle United after owner Mike Ashley put the Premier League club up for sale
- Mike Ashley Puts Newcastle United Up for Sale
Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley is ready to end his controversial reign after putting the Premier League club up for sale on Monday.
- Mexico shocked by news: Girl trapped in rubble didn't exist
News media, officials and volunteer rescuers all repeated the story of "Frida Sofia" with a sense of urgency that made it a national drama, drawing at
- Why Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley would like to sack manager Rafael Benitez
Rafael Benitez may have guided Newcastle United back to the Premier League but it seems that owner Mike Ashley may look to replace the Spaniard before
- Sports Direct launch investigation staff at a store in Wales were banned from speaking Welsh
CONTROVERSIAL firm Sports Direct has launched an investigation after staff at a store in Wales were banned from speaking…WELSH. The probe started af