Search Results For met office
- UK weather forecast: Temperatures PLUMMET to 6C across nation as summer CHILL strikes
TEMPERATURES for many across the nation will drop to as low as 6C in what will be a chilly start to Thursday.
- Wednesday’s London weather forecast — Dry across London with warm, sunny spells and maximum temperature of 22C
ANY mist or fog will soon clear in London, leaving a dry, sunny and warm day with maximum temperature of 22 °C. However, it will turn cloudier at ti
- Wednesday’s UK weather forecast — Sunny spells across UK but possible light showers in northern areas of England and Wales
THERE’LL be sunny spells for most, although thicker cloud across parts of northern England and North Wales will develop, and a few light showers pos
- UK weather forecast: Britain to be hit by hot BLASTS with temperatures set to ROCKET
SWELTERING heatwaves are to kick-start the summer amid predictions of rocketing temperatures caused by a high pressure front that will settle in the S
- Tuesday’s UK weather forecast — Warm sunny spells across the UK with heavy showers and thunder in Scotland
BRITS can expect warm, sunny spells across Britain with a few isolated showers today. There will be heavier showers in Scotland with a risk of thunder
- Tuesday’s London weather forecast — Dry day with warm, sunny spells and maximum temperature of 22C
LONDONERS can expect a dry day with warm, sunny spells and maximum temperature of 22C. Any cloud and foggy patches in the East will clear during the m
- Met Office Weather forecast for bank holiday weekend – What’s the latest and is there a heatwave in store for Britain?
BRITAIN is predicted to be in for a few days of mixed weather during the run up to the bank holiday. But as people make plans for the long weekend wha
- UK weather forecast – Britain to bask in balmy 20C Bank Holiday after week-long washout
TEMPERATURES are set to rise this weekend after thundery downpours battered the UK The Met said temperatures are set to rise to above 20 degrees at th
- UK weather THUNDER WARNING: Britain braces for hail and slow moving thunder showers
MET OFFICE weather forecast the UK to be hit by heavy thundery showers as rain moves in from the east bringing with it the possibility of hail downpou
- UK weather forecast – Met Office warns thundery downpours will lash UK today but temperatures will heat up later this week
THUNDERY downpours are set to lash the UK today before temperatures heat up later this week. Forecasters have warned thunderstorms are likely to devel
- UK Weather Forecast: WASHOUT for Britain as rain onslaughts BATTER in torrential spells
THE UK could be hit by deluge like conditions as rain falls in a series of thundery downpours that will lash Britain on Monday.
- Monday’s London weather forecast — Bright with sunny spells and showers developing in the afternoon
LONDONERS can expect a bright start to the week with sunny spells. A few showers will develop by the afternoon, but most places will stay dry. It will
- Monday’s UK weather forecast — Sunny spells and scattered showers with thunder in the afternoon
BRITS can expect sunny spells and scattered showers today after a dry night. The showers will be slow-moving across the UK, with thunder in the aftern
- UK Weather – Met Office issues downpours warning as two weeks’ rain set to fall in one hour bringing floods and travel chaos
BRITS could see almost two weeks worth of rain in one hour this evening, as the Met Office issues a warning for heavy showers and floods. Parts of sou
- BBC Weather: Rain WARNING as heavy thundery downpours LASH Britain in May WASHOUT
BBC WEATHER forecast a “repeat performance” of today for Monday warning of “heavy and thundery” showers, with the Met Office issuing a yellow
- UK weather forecast: Showers and THUNDERSTORMS to batter Britain warns Met Office
THE UK will be enveloped by yet more showers and thunderstorms this weekend as the May washout continues, warns the Met Office.
- Sunday’s UK weather forecast: Patchy rain in the north as sunny spells develop elsewhere – but still risk of heavy showers
SUNDAY will see occasional rain in the north but drier elsewhere. Sunny spells will develop elsewhere but there’s still a risk of scattered heavy sh
- UK weather – Britain set for washout week as rain forecast to continue through to Bank Holiday weekend
BRITS face a rather soggy week ahead with the rain continuing into the bank holiday weekend. Mixed in with the showers though there will be some sunsh
- UK weather forecast: Met Office warns of ‘HEAVY RAIN’ as North Sea barrage continues
THE UK will be covered by another shroud of cloud and rain this weekend as a North Sea weather front hovers over the nation.
- Saturday’s UK weather forecast: Cloudy for most as warm sunny spells develop in the south
IT’LL be largely cloudy for most parts of the UK with spells of rain in Scotland. However, warm sunny spells will develop in southern regions. UK we