Search Results For merchandise exports
- Piggybacking on exports to accelerate economic growth
As per latest data, exports from India increased 2.4% year-on-year to $26.7 billion in February of 2019, mainly due to engineering goods (1.7%) and dr
- India’s export basket shows a welcome tilt to higher value-added manufacturing, tech driven items: RBI
India is now exporting more of higher value-added manufacturing and technology-driven items, says RBI’ MPC.
- India's goods export to hit USD 330 billion in 2018-19: Suresh Prabhu
During April-January this fiscal, exports grew 9.5 per cent to USD 271.8 billion.
- India's goods export to hit $330 bn in 2018-19: Suresh Prabhu
The minister says India is on the path to become the fifth-largest economy this year
- Merchandise exports to scale new peak
Hyderabad: The country’s merchandised exports are all set to surpass the peak of $314 billion recorded in 2013-14, said Union commerce secretary
- Govt extends restrictions on import of pulses till March 31
The announcement has been made in a notification by Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
- Government doubles export incentive on onion to shore up prices, boost shipments
At present, onion traders get 5 per cent export incentive on fresh crop under the Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS).
- Falling onion price: Government doubles export incentive
At present, onion traders get 5% export incentive on fresh crop under the Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)
- Commerce ministry working on new export incentive scheme
Currently, exporters of goods avail incentives under the Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS).
- Exim Bank expects merchandise, non-oil exports to grow over 12% in Q2 FY'19
Merchandise exports during September quarter 2017-18 stood at USD 74.21 billion and non-oil exports stood at USD 65.17 billion.
- India may target $400 bn exports in two years
Buoyed by a pick-up in exports in April-June quarter this year, the central government may target $400 billion annual merchandise exports in two years
- Possibility of India losing US trade dispute in WTO on export support: Commerce secretary
The government has already set up an expert group to look at WTO-compliant support to exports, and a draft set of schemes will be announced for discus
- Trade gap continues to widen
Sales of Philippine-made goods abroad dropped for the fifth consecutive month while imports rose for the 10th straight month in May, resulting in a wi
- Trade gap widens as exports extend slide
Sales of Philippine-made goods abroad dipped for the third straight month in March, such that merchandise exports declined 6 percent year-on-year to $
- Why RBI should defer tightening of monetary policy?
The rate sensitive sectors are not doing well - for example, housing prices fell by an average 7% during January-March in nine major cities over the p
- India's February Trade Deficit Narrows to $12 billion on Month
India's trade deficit narrowed to Rs 1200 Crore in February from Rs 1630 Crore in the previous month, the trade secretary said on Thursday.
- Rough diamond imports up 11 percent in April-January period: GJEPC
The imports had aggregated to USD 13.97 billion in the 10-month period of last fiscal, 2016-17. The inbound shipments of gold bars also rose by 18.2 p
- Stagnant exports, burgeoning imports
While higher global growth is expected to improve exports, it hasn’t happened so far
- January trade deficit widens to $16.30 billion: Govt data
India’s trade deficit widened to $16.30 billion in January from $14.88 billion in the previous month, government data showed
- Trade deficit hits 3-year high, widens to $14.88 billion in December
Merchandise exports for December rose 12.36 percent from a year ago to $27.03 billion.