Search Results For markets
- Verdict says we are ready to pay short-term price for long-term gains: Nilesh Shah, Kotak AMC
“Steps taken by the government to revive consumption is the focus of the market.”
- Buy Aarti Industries, target Rs 2,000: Phillip Capital
Aarti Industries is a midcap company, operating in chemicals sector.
- Expect government to bring down corporate tax: Adi Godrej
I expect FDI and FII investments into India will go up considerably, says Godrej.
- Even without huge Modi verdict, India’s a winner for FIIs: Mark Mobius
We are focussing on the medium sized companies, says Mobius Capital partner.
- Market should be betting on Modi’s 4 focus areas: Ramesh Damani
Underlying message is the market remains bullish on India and buy great quality businesses, says Damani.
- Buy KEI Industries, target Rs 500: Phillip Capital
KEI Industries is a midcap company, operating in cables sector.
- Hindu nationalism has won the day; other issues are number 2 to 10: Aiyar
Modi’s victory built on incremental reforms plus welfarism: Swaminathan Aiyar, Consulting Editor, ET Now
- Buy Bharat Petroleum Corporation, target Rs 411: SBICAP Securities
Bharat Petroleum Corporation is a largecap company, operating in petroleum sector.
- I will not expect dramatic changes with NDA-2: Samir Arora, Helios Capital
A big uncertainty has been removed in the eyes of foreign investors, says Arora.
- Share market update: Media shares mixed; Dish TV jumps over 6%
The Nifty Media index was trading 1.93 per cent up at 2205.35 around 12:45 pm.
- Markets Turn Negative After Touching Record Highs on BJP Show; Sensex Ends 299 Pts Lower
During the day, the Sensex hit the 40,000 mark while the Nifty crossed the 12,000-level for the first time ever.
- All eyes on portfolio allocation; India needs 5 or 10 Gadkaris: Porinju Veliyath
A lot of people looking for a change in finance ministry, says Porinju
- India to see highest growth during 2020-2030: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
We are moving from the old vote bank politics and casteism to new matured politics, says Jhunjhunwala
- Share market update: Bank shares rise; Bank of Baroda surges 9%
The Nifty Bank index was trading 2.22 per cent up at 31,204.90 around 11:13 am.
- Share market update: FMCG shares trade higher; Godrej Industries rises 2%
The Nifty FMCG index was trading 0.05 per cent down at 30,232.40 around 11:06 am.
- Stock market update: 51 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
Domestic benchmark index NSE Nifty was trading 141.75 points up at 11,879.65.
- Share market update: OMCs trade in the green; BPCL jumps 4%
The S&P BSE Oil & Gas index was trading 1.83 per cent up at 15,485.33 around 11:49 am.
- Election results 2019: The best of markets is yet to come, says Nilesh Shah, Envision Cap
There is going to be a very strong case for reforms to get pushed and drive earnings further, says Shah
- Election results 2019: Brace yourself for a very good rally for next 18-24 months: Sunil Subramaniam, Sundaram Mutual
We are in a position to deliver better returns in the NDA-2 than in NDA-1, says Subramaniam.