Search Results For market leader
- New product range and rural market to help achieve market leadership says Satish Sharma, Apollo Tyres
In an exclusive interaction with ETAuto’s Deepanshu Taumar, Satish Sharma, President, President, APMEA (Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa) said, ex
- Jio could emerge as telecom market leader in FY20: India Ratings
The outlook for the year explains how, given the continued capex commitments, refinancing requirements would remain high for all the players.
- Samsung retains market leadership in microwave ovens in India
As per GfK data, Samsung became market leader in microwave ovens in 2016 when it clocked over 32% share by volume sales.
- LG Electronics India’s ex-marketing head Niladri Datta joins IFB Appliances
When contacted, Datta confirmed his appointment at IFB. But he declined to share further details on his new role.
- Flipkart to invest in furniture, groceries; claims to be a market leader in e-commerce
Flipkart CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy says the online retailer is at least ‘twice the size’ of its nearest competitor, implying Amazon
- Zomato claims to have hit market leadership with 21 million monthly order run rate
The deep discounting has led to a spike in the number of new users being added on the platform monthly to 2.4 million in September from 0.19 million i
- Albemarle eyes future as pure-play lithium market leader
Albemarle's lithium earnings have jumped nearly six-fold since 2014 to more than $500 million annually and should significantly exceed 50 percent of c
- Too early to say there has been a change in market leadership: Adrian Mowat
"Results were not as bad as market expected and you are seeing a relief rally."
- Myntra edges ahead in fashion market share battle, hits $2 billion GMV
The latest numbers for Myntra show that it continues to be the market leader in online fashion over the past six months
- Axis Bank likely to add 350-400 branches in current fiscal
Axis Bank plans to add some 350-400 branches across the country in the current fiscal, and of which, 76 branches have already been added in the first
- Not disruptors, market leadership lies with incumbents that adopted: Aditya Narain, Edelweiss Securities
"The peak of disruption by a new player has more or less happened. Big boys are getting bigger."
- Xiaomi India retains its smartphone market leadership in Q1: report
Xiaomi India continued to lead the Indian smartphone market as per IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, Q1 2018. Xiaomi retained its top smartphone bra
- Market leaders in coupons and deals space, GrabOn enter into gift cards arena
Hyderabad [India], May 08 (NewsVoir): India's leading coupons and deals marketplace, GrabOn is making its way
- Honda narrows the gap with Hero in volume sweepstake with just 12,134 units
For, Honda, the 6-lakh units milestone comes exactly a year after it had crossed the 5 lakh mark last April and of the total April volume domestic sal
- We never had a large base in traditional services and that is a big advantage: HCL Tech management
"We won a number of big logos last year. We expect them to scale up in FY19."
- Bingo Tedhe Medhe and Mad Angles help ITC pip PepsiCo' Kurkure to become market leader
The Rs 3,400-crore subset in question is ‘bridges’, where ITC’s Bingo Tedhe Medhe and Bingo Mad Angles compete with PepsiCo’s Kurkure.
- American Tower Corporation cuts 2018 outlook on Indian telecom market woes
Company said that it has reduced the midpoint of its full year 2018 outlook for property revenue, net income, and adjusted EBITDA by $60 million, $45
- Jio outpaces rivals in Q4, but analysts question D&A metric
Analysts aren’t too concerned about Jio’s ARPU that has shrunk sequentially in the March quarter.
- Idea posts 4Q net loss of Rs 930 crore
Idea, which ended the fiscal fourth quarter with 194.5 million users, having added six million users on a net basis .
- LIC's first-year premium income jumps 13.5% to record Rs 1.34 lakh crore in FY18
The insurer also did well on group and pension scheme, notching up Rs 82,807.83 crore in new-business premium income, securing 81.38 per cent market s