Search Results For market
- Tech View: Nifty forms bullish candle, may face profit taking
Yhe momentum could continue as long as Nifty50 holds above the previous day’s low.
- HPCL Q4 profit jumps 70% YoY to Rs 2,970 crore as margins improve
Ebitda of the company jumped 76.76 per cent to Rs 5,166.3 against Rs 2,922.7 crore.
- Xiaomi Q1 2019 Revenue Rises 27 Percent, Aided by Strong Performance in India, Europe
Despite the slump in China, Xiaomi beat its Q1 2019 revenue estimates by $245.9 million to post quarterly revenue of $6.3 billion in the first three m
- China's pig disease outbreak pushes up global pork prices
China produces and consumes two-thirds of the world's pork, but output is plunging as Beijing destroys herds and blocks shipments to stop African
- Amul hikes milk prices by Rs 2/ltr in Delhi & other majort markets from tomorrow
Milk prices were last revised two years back in March 2017, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), which sells milk and milk products
- Sensex Closes 1,400 Points Higher After Exit Polls: Here's a Quick Look at What Happened
Adani Group stocks jumped, with Adani Enterprises surging 27.4%. Reliance Power surged 17.8%, Time Technoplast was up 16.8%, Jamna Auto Industries was
- Summer Special: Short-term courses on content writing, digital marketing yield long term benefits
Programmes training children on content writing or event management can give them a foretaste of real world
- Amul to hike milk prices by Rs 2 per litre
The Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) which markets dairy products under brand Amul on Monday decided to hike milk prices by Rs 2
- Investors richer by Rs 5.33L cr after exit polls
Investor wealth soared by more than Rs 5.33 lakh crore as the benchmark BSE Sensex sprinted more than 1,422 points Monday after exit polls predicted a
- Sensex, Nifty race past record closing highs as exit polls project NDA win
In similar movement, the broader NSE Nifty soared 393.95 points, or 3.45 per cent, to 11,801.10.
- Global set-up is very scary, Indian market is expensive but I am fully invested: Manish Chokhani, Enam
If you are going to beat inflation in India, you have to be in equities, not fixed income, says Chokhani.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Returning to Markets Within a Month: Report
Samsung has reportedly solved issues surrounding the Galaxy Fold including the screen shield and influx of foreign substances in the hinge.
- Investor wealth soars Rs 5.33 lakh cr as exit polls predict return of NDA govt
Mumbai: Investor wealth soared by more than Rs 5.33 lakh crore as the benchmark BSE Sensex sprinted more than 1,422 points on Monday after exit polls
- Neutral Bajaj Auto, target Rs 2,994: Phillip Capital
Bajaj Auto is a largecap company, operating in auto sector.
- Buy Neuland Laboratories, target Rs 920: HDFC Securities
Neuland Laboratories is a smallcap company, operating in pharmaceuticals and health care sector.
- Amul Hikes Milk Prices by Rs 2 per Litre in Delhi & Other Major Markets from Tomorrow
The revised price of 500 millilitres (ml) pack of 'Amul Gold' in Ahmedabad will be Rs 27, 'Amul Shakti' at Rs 25, 'Amul Taaza' at Rs 21 and 'Amul Diam
- Market in a short term can’t push much higher sans earnings recovery: Jonathan Schiessl, IIFL
In the global context, the domestic India story does look more attractive, says Schiessl
- Buy Majesco, target Rs 715: HDFC Securities
Majesco is a smallcap company, operating in information technology sector.
- We need to get NBFC, HFC sector back on its feet: Rajiv Kumar, Niti Aayog
All the considerations which had been put in place to ensure food security, to be reviewed, says Kumar.
- Share market update: Nifty Financial Services index rises; Indiabulls Ventures surges 13%
The Nifty Financial Services index was trading 4.40 per cent up at 13,196.95 around 02:12 pm.