Search Results For marin cilic
- Madrid Masters: Novak Djokovic walks into semi-finals after Marin Cilic withdraws due to sickness
Novak Djokovic walked into the semi-finals of the Madrid Masters on Friday when ninth-seeded Marin Cilic withdrew before their match with stomach prob
- Madrid Open: Djokovic enters semis after Cilic food poisoning withdrawal
The Serbian, who triumphed in the Spanish capital in 2011 and 2016, beat Taylor Fritz and Jeremy Chardy in the second and third rounds.
- Marin Cilic withdraws, Novak Djokovic reaches Madrid Open semifinals
Djokovic is seeking a third Madrid Open title, and his second of the season after winning the Australian Open.
- Guido Pella pounds Marin Cilic for Monte Carlo Masters upset win
Guido Pella, who won his first career match at the event in the first round on Sunday, emerged a winner as he played on the idyllic centre court for t
- Croatia vs Russia to open Davis Cup finals in Madrid
Reigning champions Croatia will open the inaugural Davis Cup finals in Madrid against Russia on November 18, the International Tennis Federation annou
- Marin Cilic Set to Defend Queen's Club Title, Tsitsipas in Fray
Former U.S. Open champion Cilic, who beat Novak Djokovic for the title last year, will once again use the tournament to fine-tune his preparation for
- Davis Cup: Rafael Nadal's Spain to lock horns with champions Croatia in finals
Madrid: Rafael Nadal's Spain will host defending champions Croatia in the Davis Cup finals with the 17-time major winner set to be the only member
- Australian Open 2019: Marin Cilic saves match points to reach last 16 in late-night...
Marin Cilic, battled back from two sets down, surviving two match points to beat Spain’s Fernando Verdasco in a 4hr 18min epic.
- Australian Open 2019: Marin Cilic enters third round, Kevin Anderson ousted
The former US Open champion, who will next play either Spanish 26th seed Fernando Verdasco or Radu Albot of Moldova, said the knee was still not 100 p
- Australian Open: Sharapova stuns Wozniacki as ice men Nadal, Federer plough on
Melbourne: Maria Sharapova stunned defending champion Caroline Wozniacki to sweep into the Australian Open last 16 Friday and join ice men Rafael Nada
- Australian Open: Serena Williams, Halep advance; Djokovic races past Tsonga
Melbourne: Serena Williams stepped up her drive for a record-equalling 24th Grand Slam on Thursday by swatting aside Eugenie Bouchard, as world number
- Australian Open: Federer, Nadal stay on track as Sharapova sets up Wozniacki clash
Melbourne: Roger Federer ground out a tough three-set win to make the Australian Open third round for an incredible 20th straight year Wednesday, with
- Sixth seed Marin Cilic grinds into Australian Open third round
Marin Cilic, who lost an epic final in five sets to Roger Federer a year ago, needed 3hr 37min to get past the 23-year-old 7-5, 6-7 (9/11), 6-4, 6-4.
- Tomic trumps Kyrgios in Aussie bad-boy showdown; Cilic comes through knee injury...
Bernard Tomic ended his victory over Nick Kyrgios with a flourish, sending over a sneaky serve on match point by hitting the ball between his legs for
- Australian Open 2019: Magnificent seven beckons for Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic
Melbourne: Thirtysomethings Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic share the Australian Open record with six wins, but either could make history with a magn
- World No. 7 Marin Cilic pulls out of ATP Tata Open
World No. 7 Marin Cilic Friday pulled out of next week's Maharashtra Open tennis tournament, citing a nagging knee injury.
- Marin Cilic Pulls Out of Tata Open Maharashtra
World no. 7 Marin Cilic Friday pulled out of next week's Maharashtra Open tennis tournament, citing a nagging knee injury.
- Marin Cilic pulls out of Maharashtra Open tennis tournament
Pedro Sousa will now enter the main draw after the withdrawal of the second-seeded player from Croatia, who made the announcement through his social m
- Knee injury forces Marin Cilic to pull out of Maharashtra Open
New Delhi: Former US Open champion Marin Cilic of Croatia on Friday pulled out of next week's Maharashtra ATP tournament to recuperate from a knee
- Marin Cilic beats French Lucas Pouille to win Davis Cup for Croatia
Marin Cilic clinched Croatia's second Davis Cup title as he beat France's Lucas Pouille 7-6(3) 6-3 6-3 to give his side a decisive 3-1 lead in