Search Results For marathi language
- Mumbai calligrapher to impart Devnagari lessons in San Francisco
Art & Culture: His paintings to be exhibited in World Calligraphy Biennale in South Korea in Sept
- NEET admit card 2019 released; check exam pattern
The candidates, who have applied for the NEET UG 2019, can download the e-Admit Cards of NEET (UG) - 2019 from NEET website www.ntaneet.nic.in w.e.f.
- Statutory warnings on booze bottles soon
Indian made foreign liquor bottles in Maharashtra will soon carry the disclaimer, "Consumption of alcohol is injurious to health.Be safe.Don't drink a
- New app to help parents, students beat exam stress
The app is an attempt to empower students and parents to knock out examination stress
- Sony launches Marathi feed of kids channel
Sony YAY has become the only kids’ player with 7 languages.
- Ed-tech startup Madguy Labs to use funding to expand team, languages offered
The company raised $150,000 from US-based Gray Matter Capital, which focuses on investments in education-tech (ed-tech) in December last year.
- Anyone talking about casteism in my area will be 'thrashed': Gadkari
Nitin Gadkari said in a lighter vein that there was no place for casteism in his area. "We do not believe in any casteism ... I do not know what do yo
- 8 lakh apply for 4,400 jobs advertised by Maharashtra Govt
Better pay, scarcity of jobs fuelling race for govt posts
- Advisor to Swedish PMO has roots in Maharashtra
Nila Vikhe Patil is the daughter of Balasaheb’s son Ashok, who heads the family’s ‘Pravara’ chain of educational institutions in the family bo
- 'Thackeray' box office collection Day 1
The film 'Thackeray' is based on the life of controversial Shiv Sena founder Bal Thackeray. The movie chronicles the life of leader Balasaheb Thackera
- Shiv Sena takes swipe at PM Modi for power like oxygen remarks
In an editorial in the party mouthpiece Saamna, the Sena said today Lord Rama in Ayodhya and BJP veteran Lal Krishna Advani in politics are in exile w
- II PU exams to commence from March 1
The Department of Pre-University Education on Tuesday announced the final time-table for II PUC Examination.
- Theatre Review: Eka Lagnachi Pudhchi Goshta
Theatre Review: Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Asta…
- Hindi, Bengali speakers India’s least multilingual groups
Punjabis are the next most multilingual with 53% knowing two languages. Recently released Census 2011 data shows that for 87% of bilingual Punjabis, H