Search Results For manufacturing
- Huawei sanctions: Trai for local telecom gear manufacturing
In August last year, the regulator had proposed a Rs 1,000-crore fund to boost local production of telecom gear, aiming to cut net imports to ze
- 'Ultra-processed' foods can cause weight gain
Washington: Examining the effects of processed food, researchers found that, people eating ultra-processed foods consumed more calories and gained mor
- Quebec’s Davie shipyard in line for contract to build 2 ferries
Ottawa will issue an Advance Contract Award Notice to the Chantier Davie, Transport Minister Marc Garneau said in a statement.
- Tata International exits trailer manufacturing biz by selling its arm to Canyon Point for Rs 305 cr
The total deal value of both the transactions put together is Rs. 305 crore, subject to adjustment of actual debt in DLTM, the company said in a state
- GRM acquires manufacturing plant near Mundra Port
GRM Overseas MD Atul Garg said these initiatives are in-line with the company's long-term strategic plan to increase the production capacity to meet t
- WPI inflation slips to 3.07% in April on cheaper manufacturing products
The Wholesale Price Index (WPI)-based inflation was at 3.18 per cent in March. It was 3.62 per cent in April 2018.
- India likely to add 80 GW of renewable energy capacity in next 5 yrs: Survey
Around 78 per cent the respondents feel that the government has propelled industry growth by increasing the renewable target to 175 GW.
- Positive sentiment in mfg sector in Q4, capacity utilisation up at 80pc: FICCI survey
New Delhi: Sentiment in the manufacturing sector remains positive as overall capacity utilisation rose to 80 per cent in the fourth quarter, a survey
- Positive sentiment continues for manufacturing sector in Q4, capacity utilisation up at 80%: FICCI survey
Responses were drawn from over 300 manufacturing units from both large and SME segments with a combined annual turnover of over Rs 3.56 lakh crore.
- Industrial production declines 0.1 percent in March
Factory output as measured in terms of the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) had expanded 5.3 per cent in March 2018.
- Electric bicycle maker GoZero looks to raise capital for expansion
The manufacturing facility with an annual capacity of 20,000 units will be used to cater to not only the Indian market but also other overseas markets
- Industrial output at 21 month low, slips 0.1%
Industrial output contracted 0.1% in March due to a slowdown in the manufacturing sector. Factory output as measured in terms of the Index of Industri
- Weak manufacturing drags industrial production to 23-month low of -0.1%
For 2018-19, IIP stood at 3.6 per cent vs 4.4 per cent last year.
- Industrial output contracts 0.1% in March, lowest in 21 months
Factory output, as measured in terms of the Index of Industrial Production (IIP), had grown by 5.3% in March 2018, according to data released by the C
- Max’s future-proofs with vital Cavite manufacturing hub
The country's leading casual dining chain Max's Group Inc. (MGI) is investing P1 billion to complete by 2020 a new food manufacturing and distribution
- Does India have a second chance to replicate China to become the global centre for manufacturing?
India’s attractiveness as a destination for manufacturing has improved sharply over the past three to four years in many ways.
- Benelli cuts price of 300cc bikes upto Rs 60,000
The price reduction will further strengthen the sales of its already popular 300cc line-up, making it more accessible and value for money offering for
- Mechanic, 63, led a ‘Breaking Bad’ secret life manufacturing guns for underworld crooks
A MECHANIC led a “Breaking Bad” secret life making pistols for underworld criminals. Grandad Mark Kinman, 63, produced hundreds of replica Brownin
- Calgary researchers turn greenhouse gases into carbon fibre
A researcher at the University of Calgary says she has developed a method of turning greenhouse gases into valuable carbon nanofibres.