Search Results For manik sarkar
- Odisha verdict will surprise India, it’s going to be second Tripura, says PM
“Odisha Hindustan ko surprise kar dega. Is baar Odisha dusra Tripura ban jayega. (Odisha will surprise India. It will become a second Tripura)” Mo
- CPI(M) alleges BJP workers of not allowing ex-CM Manik Sarkar address a poll meeting
Agartala: Former Chief Minister Manik Sarkar was prevented from addressing an election meeting at Mohanbhog, a village in Sipahijala district by a gro
- BJP losses show people are unhappy: CPI-M
Aizawl: CPI-M leader and former Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said on Wednesday that the election results in five states "reflected the agony a
- Former Tripura CM Manik Sarkar accuses BJP for rising violence in state
Since inception of coalition government a role of terror prevails across the state and they have continuing their post-poll violence to suppress the v
- Tripura police register case against a person for slandering Manik Sarkar
The post read Two thieves on the streets of Agartala in the apparel of beggars and the man in his Facebook page allegedly uploaded two photo-shopped
- No Lynching in Tripura in 25 Years of Left Govt: Manik Sarkar
The former Tripura chief minister alleged that incidents of child lifting, lynching and cow vigilantism are part of the BJP's "sinister design" to div
- No lynching in Tripura in 25 years of Left govt: Manik Sarkar
The Left leader, who was in Delhi recently to participate in a protest organised by the five Left parties against the "murder of democracy" in Tripura
- No lynching in Tripura in 25 years of Left government: Manik Sarkar
The former Tripura Chief Minister said such incidents of mob violence happen when a government fails to deliver on its promises and wants to divert
- Not a single incident of lynching in Tripura under 25-year-long Left rule: Manik Sarkar
Former Tripura chief minister Manik Sarkar has said that no incident of lynching occurred in the 25-year rule of the Left Front in the state and said
- No lynching in Tripura in 25 yrs of Left govt, says former CM Manik Sarkar
New Delhi: Former Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar has claimed that no incident of lynching occurred in the 25-year rule of the Left Front in
- Stupid remarks caused Tripura lynching: Manik Sarkar
The CPI-M and Congress have separately demanded high level probe into the violent incidents that took place over the past few days.
- Manik Sarkar urges CPI(M) to fight for secularism, says Cong never mixed religion with politics
Sarkar sends a pro-Congress message in his speech.
- Keralites will throw Communists into sea, says Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Deb
ALAPPUZHA: Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb has claimed that the BJP will rewrite history in the Chengannur by-election. "
- Watch: Tripura CM Biplab Deb says civil engineers should opt for civil service, not mechanical engineers
Tripura CM Biplab Deb is in the news again for one of his comments. At an event for Civil Services Day in Agartala on Friday, the Tripura CM said that
- 'This is none of his business': Tripura CM's comment on Diana Hayden earns widespread condemnation
Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb's comment that international beauty contests are a farce and questioning the crowning of Diana Hayden as "
- Third front will fail if only aim is of coming to power: Sitaram Yechury
Hyderabad: Re-elected CPI(M) General Secretary Sitaram Yechury said on Sunday that any non-BJP and non-Congress third front would not be successful if
- CPM to decide on 2nd term for Yechury at helm today
The CPM will elect its next general secretary on Sunday, the concluding day of the ongoing 22nd party Congress, a day after its political resolution i
- 'Poorest CM' Manik Sarkar Demands New Residence and SUV, BJP-Congress Say 'Told You So'
Many are now of the opinion that Communist leader Manik Sarkar’s image of being the poorest chief minister of the country is not tantamount to his n
- Prakash Karat Camp Aims to Crown Manik Sarkar, But Sitaram Yechury is No Pushover
Instead of addressing the serious existential crisis the party is facing, CPM's 22nd Congress in Hyderabad is expected to see renewed factional and pr