Search Results For mandapeta mandalam
- Baby Born With Four Legs at Government Hospital in Kakinada
In a rare case, a baby boy with four legs was born at a government hospital at Kakinada.
- We never thought of winning 1983 World Cup when we left India: Srikkanth12 minutes ago dnaindia
Srikkanth, who was an integral part of the 1983 World Cup winning team, said captain Kapil Dev's self-belief also rubbed on other players and that was one of the reasons for the historic triumph.
- Mumbai T20 League: 'Batting side should be penalised 7 runs,' says Sachin Tendulkar after dead ball controversy24 minutes ago dnaindia
Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar feels just like a bowling outfit, a batting side should also be penalised seven runs if they breach rules of the game during the course of a match.
- First Session of New Lok Sabha May Start From June 6; Final Dates to be Decided in Cabinet Meeting27 minutes ago news18.com
The dates of the first Parliament session are expected to be finalised during the first meeting of the new Cabinet on May 31.
- Shopkeeper Succumbs to Injuries After Being Beaten Up in Mathura28 minutes ago news18.com
According to police, the owner of a lassi shop at Chauk Bazar here, was admitted to a hospital on May 18 after being beaten up by over 10 people when he demanded money for the traditional yogurt-based
- Decomposed Body of Missing 11-year-old Found, One Arrested for Murder29 minutes ago news18.com
Danish was held for questioning and he confessed that he killed the boy because he felt insulted after his parents scolded him for staying in front of their house