Search Results For mamata banerjee
- Naidu, Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
Kolkata: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP leader N Chandrababu Naidu held a meeting with West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at her reside
- TMC exudes confidence even as exit polls predict massive slump
Will TMC emerge as a big winner or loser in 2019?
- West Bengal Govt Permits Only Online Admission in College to Avoid Political Intervention
The final physical verification of documents can be undertaken by the colleges when a student comes to attend classes and any deviation from documents
- Chandrababu Naidu's plan doesn't take off at Mamata Banerjee meet, focus back on...
Naidu’s formula is that opposition parties should submit a memorandum to President Ram Nath Kovind declaring their intent to form a coalition govern
- Naidu meets Mamata, top opposition leaders to huddle Tuesday to decide post-result strategy
As part of his efforts to unite the opposition, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP leader N Chandrababu Naidu held a meeting with his West Bengal c
- Chandrababu Naidu Plans Protest in Delhi Against VVPATs Tomorrow, Oppn Leaders Expected to Join in
Chandrababu Naidu, who has raised the issue of VVPATs earlier too, said they fought the elections with “hard-core criminals” and were thus insisti
- Chandrababu Naidu to Huddle With Mamata on May 23 Moves as Exit Poll Results Bring Opposition Heartbreak
The meeting comes a day after Naidu met Congress president Rahul Gandhi and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi in an attempt to cobble up a third front agai
- 'Mamata didi' now 'Mamata dadagiri': Manoj Tiwari on Bengal violence
New Delhi: Coming down heavily on West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee over poll-related violence in the state, Delhi BJP president Manoj Tiwari
- Jhargram Lok Sabha election results 2019 West Bengal: TMC's Beerbaha Soren vs BJP's Kunar Hembram
Who will win in Jhargram?
- Hectic parleys as counting day nears
Yadav also telephoned Banerjee during the day and discussed the strategy of the “Mahagathbandhan”, news agency Press Trust of India reported.
- TMC busy with post-poll calculations after exit polls
Two exit polls telecast by Times Now gave the NDA 296 and 306 seats, while they projected 126 and 132 for the Congress-led UPA.
- Saradha case: Rajeev Kumar moves SC, seek extension of 7-day protection
New Delhi: Former Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar approached the Supreme Court on Monday seeking an extension of the seven-day period that th
- Buoyed by Exit Poll Results, Amit Shah to Host Dinner for NDA Leaders Tomorrow
Exit poll results predicted that Narendra Modi was likely to beat all odds and create history by being the leader of the first non-Congress led allian
- Saradha scam: Ex-Kolkata CP Rajeev Kumar moves SC seeking extension of protection
Kumar has cited strike of lawyers in West Bengal as the reason behind seeking an extension of the time period. The Supreme Court had last week vacated
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Chandrababu Naidu to meet Mamata Banerjee for post-poll...
The Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president will meet Banerjee as part of his efforts to unite opposition parties against the BJP ahead of the Lok Sabha el
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Undaunted by exit polls, Chandrababu Naidu sets up meeting...
N Chandrababu Naidu has already met Congress president Rahul Gandhi twice, once with UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, as well as other leaders includin
- Lok Sabha elections 2019 live updates: Andhra CM to meet Mamata Banerjee for post-poll...
Lok Sabha elections 2019 live updates: Day after final and seventh phase of voting in Lok Sabha elections 2019, Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrab
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu to meet Mamata for post-poll alliance talks in Kolkata
Kolkata: A day after meeting Congress president Rahul Gandhi and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will
- #VerdictWithTimes: TMC busy with post-poll calculations after exit polls
Dismissing the exit poll predictions, he said, "We do not have to worry about these exit poll reports, which in most cases do not match. "We have our