Search Results For madras high court
- Madras high court restrains 9 companies from using 'Gold Winner'
Chennai: The Madras high court has restrained M/s ABI and Company and eight other companies from infringing M/s Kaleesuwari Refinery's reputed and
- Dispose of dispute between Union and Chemplast in 6 months, says Madras High Court
Chennai: The Madras high court has directed the labour court to dispose of within six months, the dispute between the union and M/s Chemplast Sanmar L
- Kamal Haasan gets anticipatory bail for Godse remark
Chennai: The Madurai bench of the Madras High Court granted anticipatory bail to actor Kamal Haasan, president of Makkal Neethi Maiam, in connec
- Kamal Haasan granted anticipatory bail by Madras HC in Godse remark case
His comment targeting Nathuram Godse had earlier generated heated political controversy amidst the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections.
- Madras HC grants anticipatory bail to Kamal Haasan over his Godse remark
Chennai: The Madras High Court on Monday granted anticipatory bail to Kamal Haasan in a case filed against him by Hindu Munnani party for his comments
- Kamal Haasan Gets Anticipatory Bail in Godse Remark Case
Kamal Haasan's comment created a huge row nationwide and police complaints were filed against him for trying to create enmity between communities.
- Kamal Haasan granted bail over his Nathuram Godse remark
Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) leader Kamal Haasan came under fire from the BJP and other outfits after he said that the first terrorist in free India was
- Madras High Court Suggests Laying High-tension Wires Underground to Neutralise Cancer
The judge said the petitioner had studied and done thorough research into the problem caused by overhead electric cables of high voltage.
- Consider power transmit through underground wires/cables: Madras high court
Chennai: Highlighting the problems caused to the public due to transmitting power through high voltage overhead lines, the Madras high court has asked
- Tiruchy: City Club razed down as civic body cancels lease
Tiruchy: The Tiruchirappalli municipality workers used earth movers to raze down a century-old ‘City Club’ building here on Saturday as it
- HC's bail to man booked for abusing minors cancelled
The Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court cancelled bail granted to an accused who was charged of sexually abusing two minor girls in Thoothukudi.
- Nominate judicial magistrate to probe death of Martin’s aide: Madras HC
The police should permit the petitioner and his family members to have a look at the body of Palanisamy, the judges added.
- Judicial magistrate will probe death of Palanisami: Madras high court
Chennai: The Madras high court has directed the chief judicial magistrate, Coimbatore, to nominate a judicial magistrate to conduct an inquiry into th
- Madras High Court Reserves Orders on Haasan's Anticipatory Bail Plea
Police in Aravakurichi in Karur district have registered a case against the actor based on a complaint filed by a right wing activist.
- Slipper hurled at Haasan amid Godse remark, 11 named in complaint
Chennai: During campaigning, slippers were thrown at actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan on Wednesday evening in Madurai. The attack came three days
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi face Tamil Nadu trader activism again
While trade sources say the ban could take effect in August this year, retailers are uncertain whether the ban will be a total one.
- Madras high court seeks report on injuries on body of Palanisami
Chennai: The Madras high court has directed the panel of experts who conducted post mortem on the body of Palanisamy, who was working as a cashier in
- PIL in Madras high court for installing CCTVs in school buses
Chennai: A public interest litigation has been filed in the Madras high court to direct the authorities to make it mandatory, installing CCTV cameras
- Madras high court rejects PIL against yagnas in temples for rain
Chennai: The Madras high court has dismissed a public interest litigation, challenging the circular issued by the commissioner of Hindu Religious and
- Trust can't admit students from this academic year: Madras high court
Chennai: The Madras high court has restrained Devi Karumariamman Educational Trust from admitting students in colleges, run by it, from the academic y