Search Results For look out circular
- Chanda Kochhar's brother-in-law moves court seeking cancellation of look out circular
New Delhi: Former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar's brother-in-law Rajiv Kochhar on Wednesday moved a Delhi cou
- CBI issues look out circulars against Kochhars, Dhoot in corruption case
Enforcement Directorate is extending investigation to possible forex rules violations.
- Court Directs CBI to Cancel Look Out Circular Against Former IAF Chief Tyagi
S P Tyagi (73) is the first chief of the Indian Air Force to be chargesheeted in a corruption or a criminal case by the CBI and he has denied all char
- 'Cancel LOC against ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi in VVIP chopper scam': Court to CBI
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday directed the CBI to cancel the look out circular (LOC) issued against former IAF chief S P Tyagi, who is an accused
- Kerala: Look out circular issued against DYSP booked on murder charges for causing death of man
The cop allegedly pushed a 32-year old man in front of a moving car, leading to his death
- How Mallya look out circular was changed? CBI refuses to reveal
In response to an RTI application filed by Pune-based Vihar Durve, the agency has cited section 8(1)(h) of the act to deny the information
- Hotel brawl: 'In trauma, we didn't call cops'
Ex-Congress MLA Kanwar Karan Singh said his son, who was shown a gun by the son of a former BSP MP at a five-star hotel here, was in "trauma" after th
- Bank loan fraud: ED to file charge sheet against Chetan and Nitin Sandesara of Gujarat
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) will soon file a charge sheet under the anti-money laundering law against the Sandesara brothers, wanted in an over R
- CBI justifies modifying first look out circular against Vijay Mallya
CBI clarifies after outrage
- Changing Look Out Circular against Vijay Mallya was error of judgment: CBI
The LoC depends on the issuing authority and, unless it asks the Bureau of Immigration to detain a person or to stop him from boarding a plane, no act
- Diluted Look Out Circular Against Vijay Mallya Was Error of Judgment, Says CBI Amid Political Battle
CBI sources said the change in the notice was an error in judgement and since Mallya had been cooperating, there was no reason to stop him from moving
- HC quashes CBI's look out circular against Karti Chidambaram
The Madras high court on Monday quashed a look out circular (LOC) issued by the CBI against Karti Chidambaram, son of former Union minister P Chidamba
- Lookout notice for ICICI's Chanda Kocchar, husband and Videocon's Dhoot
Mumbai: A lookout circular (LoC) has been issued against ICICI Bank MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and Videocon Group promoter
- No delay by MEA in revoking passports of 'certain individuals': Govt on Nirav Modi,...
The MEA had recently revoked passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi, diamond merchants wanted for alleged banking fraud.
- I-T dept issues look out circulars against Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi
The I-T department has also attached four assets of Nirav Modi worth Rs70 crore
- PNB fraud: CBI quizzes bank officials, issues LOCs against 10 Gitanjali Group e...
According to CBI officials, the general manager of PNB’s international banking division used to get daily reports on all credits and debits of the b
- Karti Chidambaram moves HC for permission to travel abroad
Karti Chidambaram, who is facing two Look Out Circulars (LOCs) in a corruption case filed by the CBI, has moved the Madras High Court seeking permissi
- Look out circular issued against Rohini ashram founder Virender Dev Dixit: CBI to Delhi High Court
The agency made the submission after a bench of Acting Chief Justice Gita Mittal and Justice C Hari Shankar asked whether the self-styled Godman had j
- Decide on Karti's plea over Look out Circulars in 2 months: SC asks Madras HC
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday asked the Madras High Court to adjudicate within two months the writ petition filed by Karti Chidambaram, so