Search Results For longest tunnel
- IL&FS mess hits Zojila tunnel plan, government scraps firm's contract
The work on Z-Morh tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir, which was also bagged by the troubled infrastructure major, has been stuck since last July.
- Sikkim gets its longest tunnel
Minister of State for Defence Subhash Ramrao Bhamre on Thursday inaugurated 578-metre-long Theng Tunnel, the longest in Sikkim.
- Nepal completes excavation of its longest tunnel
The excavation of the 26-km tunnel in Nepal that will lead to improved water services for residents of Kathmandu was completed on Thursday.
- Government invites bids for consultant for 4-km tunnel from Dwarka Expressway
This deep 4-km long tunnel for vehicles is proposed to run along the alignment of the existing underground Delhi Airport metro line from T3 Terminal t
- China denies report of plan to build 1,000-km tunnel to divert Brahmaputra wate...
Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post had reported that more than 1000 Chinese engineers were testing techniques that could be used to build the tu
- China to choke India water, mulls 1,000 km tunnel to divert Brahmaputra
New Delhi/Beijing: Chinese engineers are testing techniques that could be used to build a 1,000-km long tunnel, the world's longest, to divert wat
- China plans world's longest tunnel to divert Brahmaputra water from Tibet to Xinjiang
Chinese engineers are testing techniques that could be used to build a 1,000-km long tunnel, the world's longest, to divert water from Brahmaputra
- China Plans World’s Longest Tunnel to Divert Brahmaputra Water From Tibet to Xinjiang
The team of Chinese engineers working on the plan suggested to drain Brahmaputra at Sangri county in southern Tibet, close to Arunachal Pradesh.
- Give hope of 'New J&K' to our youth: Mehbooba Mufti to Modi
Udhampur (J&K): With Prime Minister Narendra Modi listening, Chief Minister Mehbooba on Sunday asked him to give hope to the Kashmiri youth about crea
- Modi inaugurates India's longest tunnel, to connect Jammu, Srinagar
Srinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated India’s longest tunnel, the 9-km long Chenani-Nashri tunnel on the Jammu-Srinagar highw
- Choice is between the path of tourism and terrorism, PM Modi tells Kashmir youth
Says the country’s longest tunnel will change the fortunes of the state and its economy.
- PM Modi throws open country’s longest road tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir
The tunnel will cut the travel time between Jammu and Srinagar by 30 kms and ensure safe and swift passage for commuters even in adverse weather cond
- LIVE | Tech can help save time and money for judiciary: PM Modi at Allahabad HC
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also address a public rally at Battal Ballian in Udhampur district of Jammu later on Sunday.
- PM Modi inaugurates India's longest tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir
The 9-km long tunnel connects Udhampur with Ramban district by-passing 38 km.
- PM Modi to inaugurate India's longest tunnel Chenani-Nashri today: 10 facts about...
Chenani-Nashri tunnel, India’s longest highway tunnel on the Jammu-Srinagar national highway, will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on
- Watch: PM Modi flags off India's longest tunnel Chenani-Nashri
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday afternoon inaugurated India's longest tunnel, the Chenani-Nashri on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway.#WATCH
- As separatists call for shutdown, a silent Valley awaits PM's tunnel launch
Srinagar: Normal life was affected in Kashmir Valley on Sunday due to strike called by separatist groups against Prime Minister Narendra Modi's v
- Asia's longest tunnel to open in J&K on April 2
Prime Minster Narendra Modi will inaugurate country's longest highway tunnel on NH-44 in Jammu and Kashmir on April 2. The tunnel - from Chenani to Na
- Jammu: Suspected militants attack cop, two arrested while 2 flee with AK-47 rif...
While two of the attackers have been arrested, the other two, Mohammed Asif and Amir, are still at large, with the weapon and a magazine having 30 rou
- At 9.2 km, country's longest tunnel to be opened for traffic in J&K this month
Touted as the “Tunnel of Hope“ in Kashmir, the structure ensuring all-weather connectivity will reduce the distance between Jammu and Kashmir by 3