Search Results For logan boulet organ donation
- Grieving family of Humboldt victim work to drive up number of Canadian organ donors
On April 7, the day Logan passed away, the Boulet family is launching Green Shirt Day in conjunction with the Canadian Transplant Association and Live
- Logan Boulet’s parents to honour son’s legacy at Saskatoon event
Just weeks prior to the Humboldt Broncos bus crash, Logan Boulet shared his desire to donate his organs with his parents.
- Humboldt Bronco Logan Boulet honoured for organ donation at ceremony Thursday
After the Humboldt Broncos bus tragedy, Logan Boulet inspired a surge in organ donations.
- Vigil for Humboldt Broncos held in Lethbridge
Family and friends gathered at city hall Monday evening to remember Logan Boulet, a player for the Humboldt Broncos.
- The ‘Logan Boulet effect’: Humboldt Broncos player’s family feels pride, heartbreak in wake of tragic death
"This will forever bond all of us and keep us as a family of the Humboldt Broncos. And we will be Humboldt Broncos strong."
- The Humboldt crash serves as a reminder that Canada needs organ donors
Although 90 per cent of Canadians think organ donation is important, only 20 per cent are registered. Here's how to be an organ donor.