Search Results For logan boulet
- Province to ‘light it green’ in support of organ donation awareness
Regina’s City Hall and TC Douglas Building will "light it up green", as well as Saskatoon’s St Paul’s Hospital to raise awareness for organ and
- Green Shirt Day inspires important classroom lesson for Toronto high school
Green Shirt Day was inspired by the late Humboldt Broncos player Logan Boulet who saved six lives after signing his donor card.
- Inaugural Green Shirt Day held to raise organ donation awareness in Alberta
Edmonton, Calgary and Lethbridge raised organ donor awareness on Sunday.
- ‘Amazing they could do that:’ Baby who got organ donation now healthy 6-year-old
Organ donation has been in the spotlight the last year after the Humboldt Broncos bus crash. One of the players, Logan Boulet of Lethbridge, Alta., ha
- ‘Still so much pain’: Humboldt and the Broncos continue to heal 1 year after crash
The Humboldt Broncos became a symbol of mourning for everyone across Canada — even around the world — who felt connected to the sport of hockey
- Lethbridge elementary school hosts Green Shirt Day assembly
Teacher Bernie Boulet – mother of late Humboldt Bronco Logan Boulet – said she thought shifting the focus of an assembly to organ donation and Gre
- Saskatchewan recognizes Green Shirt Day to encourage organ donation
Saskatchewan is in the process of developing an organ donor registry, but that doesn't mean the province has ruled out a presumed consent model.
- Green Shirt Day being proclaimed in Saskatoon to honour Humboldt Broncos player
Saskatoon council will be proclaiming April 7 as Green Shirt Day in commemoration of the passing of Logan Boulet, a member of the 2017-18 Humboldt Bro
- Mother says baby named after Humboldt Broncos player a gift
Kelsey Fiddler said she wanted to honour Logan Boulet, who signed an organ donation card on his birthday only a few weeks before he was killed in the
- ‘She just comforts us:’ Baby named after Broncos player a gift, says mother
Logan Humble Strong is named after Logan Boulet, a defenceman for the Humboldt Broncos who was killed in the tragic bus crash last April.
- Saskatchewan government developing an organ donor registry
The Saskatchewan government is creating an organ donor registry to encourage people to register their intent to donate.
- Family of Humboldt Bronco Logan Boulet announce April 7 as Green Shirt Day ‘to honour his legacy’
April 7 was the day Lethbridge's Logan Boulet passed away; one of 16 people killed in the Humboldt Broncos crash. Now, April 7 will be known as Green
- Grieving family of Humboldt victim work to drive up number of Canadian organ donors
On April 7, the day Logan passed away, the Boulet family is launching Green Shirt Day in conjunction with the Canadian Transplant Association and Live
- ‘I can never escape the nightmare’: Families of Humboldt Broncos crash victims share impact statements
Families of 29 people killed or injured in the Humboldt Broncos bus crash shared heart-wrenching stories of pain and anguish.
- Death of player in Humboldt Broncos bus crash highlighted organ donation
Nearly 100,000 Canadians signed up to become organ donors after learning Logan Boulet had signed his own card.
- Lethbridge Minor Hockey inducts former Humboldt Bronco into Wall of Honour
Joining Toby Boulet is former Prince George Cougar captain Brock Hirsche and Stanley Cup champions Jamie Pushor and Kris Versteeg.
- Logan Boulet’s parents to honour son’s legacy at Saskatoon event
Just weeks prior to the Humboldt Broncos bus crash, Logan Boulet shared his desire to donate his organs with his parents.
- Members of University of Lethbridge rugby team buckling up in wake of Humboldt Broncos tragedy
The head coach of the University of Lethbridge Pronghorns women's rugby team says he's making it a habit to wear his seatbelt on the team's bus.
- Broncos past and present gather in Humboldt for season opener
Members of the Humboldt Broncos family past and present gathered in the community for the season opener to reconnect with people who share a common bo
- Logan Boulet’s family heading to Humboldt to honour his life at Broncos season opener
A Lethbridge family whose son died after the Humboldt Broncos bus crash five months ago will be in the audience on Wednesday when the hockey team hits