Search Results For lenskart
- Lenskart puts aside Rs 71 crore to build its contact lens unit
Lenskart will spend on product innovation, backend integration and enabling trials, while positioning it as a fashion category.
- Changes to FDI policy unclear, don’t help the cause of startups: Peyush Bansal, founder, Lenskart
Bansal said his company is not impacted by the December policy as his company is a manufacturer and Lenskart produces its own eyewear brands.
- Startups want GeM to list their services, give business
IndiaTech CEO Rameesh Kailasam said that this would allow startups to access a new market opportunity and, at the same time, government departments co
- Lenskart losses drop sharply in FY2018, Revenue up 70% for the fiscal ended March 2017
For the fiscal ended March 31, 2018, Lenskart posted loss of Rs 118.04 crore, a 55% drop from financial year 2016-17, when it posted loss of Rs 262.87
- Lenskart hires senior executives for top posts
The Faridabad-based company has named Oliver Kaye, who formerly led global apparel and accessories retailer The Gap’s Indian operations, as its chie
- IDG Ventures India rebrands to Chiratae Ventures
Founded in 2006 by Sudhir Sethi and TCM Sundaram, IDG Ventures has so far backed 76 start-ups, including Myntra, FirstCry and Lenskart
- Amazon, Flipkart festival sales face-off on Oct 10
The companies plan to compete across categories with exclusive launches and cheaper deals during the five-day sale.
- TPG Growth names Shailesh Rao as its new head for India and SE Asia
Prior to that Rao, a University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School and Kellogg School of Management alum, spent seven years with Google, where he led
- Epiq Capital announces first three investments in Lenskart, Mswipe and NestAway
The developments come at a time when the Indian private equity sector has been witnessing a record-breaking deal making pace.
- TR Capital, Steadview make a secondary deal in Lenskart
Apart from Steadview Capital, the transaction, estimated at $70-75 million, has also seen the entry of late-stage technology-focused investment firm E
- PE firms emerge as source of capital for late-stage start-ups
PE firms show interest in firms such as Lenskart, Livspace that have reduced costs while growing sales
- Why HCG Global, LensKart, PolicyBazaar are in IvyCap Ventures’ anti-portfolio
Viability of PolicyBazaar’s business model and valuations of HCG Global and LensKart made IvyCap Ventures pass on the investments, says founder Vikr
- Ola, Oyo Rooms, Lenskart draw up plans for overseas expansion
Ola has expanded its presence in Australia by introducing its service to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Canberra, Oyo Rooms is looking to foray into China a
- Lenskart invests $500,000 in California-based reading glasses maker ThinOptics Inc
The investment is the third such by Lenskart in an overseas tech venture over the last nine months.
- Lenskart earmarks $3 million to invest in ‘eye-tech’ startups
Lenskart wants to invest in early-stage startups to collaborate in development of innovative products
- Lenskart earmarks USD 3 million to invest in 'eye-tech' startup
As part of this strategy, the Ratan Tata-backed firm has invested USD 500,000 (about Rs 3.3 crore) in US-based ThinOptics.
- Lenskart plans to invest $5 million in 3 years
Online eyewear firm Lenskart plans to invest $5 million in the next 3 years at its manufacturing facility for spectacles frames
- IDG Ventures receives investment from Cisco
IDG Ventures India’s third fund was targeting to raise $200 million and completed a final close last year with over $208 million in commitments.
- New deal may help Lenskart touch Rs 3,000-crore valuation
“Lenskart is now a growth-stage company, which became EBITDA positive in December last year, and which has continued into January,” said CEO of Le
- Lenskart invests $4 million to expand John Jacobs brand stores
Online eyewear firm Lenskart is investing $4 million into the John Jacobs brand to set up more stores across cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai and in Delh