Search Results For lenin
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Left ready to back non-NDA govt but in a fix over Mamata...
The Left parties are willing to provide outside support to any alternative coalition to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led National Democratic Allia
- Will Arrah Voters Remember 90s' Communist Clashes as CPI(ML) Nominee Takes on NDA’s Bureaucrat MP
While positive sentiments for the RJD is likely to help the Mahagathbandhan in Bihar, in Arrah, its support for the CPI(ML) Liberation may not help in
- Assange Used to Coordinate Hackers from Ecuador Embassy in London for Spying, Says President
Julian Assange had enjoyed asylum since 2012 at the embassy in London but relations between him and Ecuadorian officials had grown increasingly tense.
- Ecuadoran President: Julian Assange attempted to use Embassy as 'spying centre
Assange, 47, was kicked out of the Ecuadoran Embassy last Thursday after his political asylum was revoked, putting an end to his almost seven-year sti
- New Kind of Chill for Journalism, Say Indian Activists as Ecuador Prez Accuses Assange of 'Using Embassy'
President Lenin Moreno further denied the claims that he had acted as a reprisal for the way in which documents about his family had been leaked and s
- Assange tried to create 'centre for spying' inside embassy: Ecuador President
London: Ecuadoran President Lenin Moreno on Sunday defended his decision to overturn Julian Assange's asylum status, claiming in an interview with
- Assange's aide arrested while fleeing Ecuador
Quito: A collaborator of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested Thursday in Ecuador while trying to flee to Japan, the South American country
- From skateboards to spying, Assange arrest followed drawn-out dispute with Ecuador
Ecuador/Washington: Ecuador's decision to abruptly end Julian Assange's seven-year asylum in its London embassy on Thursday followed a long de
- Assange will not be extradited to a country with death penalty, says Ecuador president
I asked Great Britain the guarantee that Mr Assange will not be extradited to any country in which he could suffer torture or face the death penalty,
- Julian Assange blasted as ‘DISCOURTEOUS and AGGRESSIVE’ by furious Ecuador President
WIKILEAKS founder Julian Assange has been accused “discourteous and aggressive behaviour” by Ecuador President Lenin Moreno following his arrested
- Ecuador President says, 'sovereign right' to terminate Assange asylum
Quito: Ecuador acted within its sovereign rights when it decided to withdraw diplomatic asylum from WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, President Lenin
- Churchill’s grandson blasts John McDonnell as ‘poundland Lenin’ after top Corbynista smears hero PM
JOHN McDonnell was today branded a “poundland Lenin” after he blasted Winston Churchill as a villain. The Shadow Chancellor sparked a furious back
- Putin leads Russia in marking 75 years since WWII Leningrad siege
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia --- The Russian city of St. Petersburg marked the 75th anniversary of the end of the World War II siege by Nazi forces with
- Russia marks end of Leningrad siege with military parade
The parade in Russia's second city was the first time war-era and modern heavy weaponry, including the famed T-34 battle tank and multiple-launch rock
- Russian parade marks 75 years since World War II siege of Leningrad
Estimates of the death toll vary, but historians agree that more than 1 million Leningrad residents died from hunger or air and artillery bombardments
- Sitaram Yechury unveils 12-ft tall Lenin statue in Tirunelveli
Tirunelveli: The CPI(M) national general secretary, Sitaram Yechuri on Tuesday called for ousting the Narendra Modi government at the Centre, accusing
- Conditions met for Julian Assange to leave Ecuador embassy in London: President Lenin Moreno
He did say that Britain had guaranteed that the Australian would not be extradited to any country where his life is in danger.
- Enough U.K. guarantees for Assange to leave embassy, says Ecuador president
Moreno didn’t say he would force Assange out, but said the activist’s legal team is considering its next steps.