Search Results For leave means leave
- END OF THE LINE: Andrea Jenkyns stands up for Brexit - ‘I speak for the British public’
THERESA MAY must step down as Prime Minister Tory MP and Brexiteer Andrea Jenkyns claimed on Wednesday night.
- Fiery CLASH as angry Brexiteer hits outs at Ken Clarke on BBC QT - ‘Leave means LEAVE’
KEN CLARKE clashed with an angry Brexiteer on BBC Question Time last night
- Furious BBC QT audience member hits out at Emily Thornberry - ‘I know what I voted for'
EMILY THORNBERRY was shut down by a Leave voter on BBC Question Time last night.
- ‘Democracy is up the spout’ – Brexit protester HITS OUT at Theresa May over exit delay
A BREXIT supporting protester angry at the delay to the UK’s EU exit has hit out at Theresa May, and called on ‘Leave’ and ‘Remain’ voters t
- Richard Tice hits out at 'duplicitous' Tory MPs blocking Brexit – ‘They should resign!'
LEAVE means Leave campaigner Richard Tice has lambasted Tory Remainer MPs still trying to fight Brexit, accusing them of "duplicitous behaviour".
- Brexit can be SAVED by THIS new plan claims leading economist - ‘It will take BALLS’
THE UK’s EU exit can still be a dramatic success despite the planned delay according to Shanker Singham, a pro-Brexit economist and trade negotiator
- Farage SAVAGES Commons after they reject no deal Brexit and vows to FIGHT political class
NIGEL FARAGE has vowed to “fight our political classes again” after the House of Commons voted to pass legislation to rule out a no deal Brexit.
- ‘British democracy is DEAD’ - Brexit protestor attacks Theresa May after exit delay
DEMOCRACY in the UK will be “dead” unless the 2016 EU exit referendum result is delivered according to a Brexit protestor, speaking after Theresa
- ‘The Conservative Party is FINISHED’ - Brexit protestor HITS OUT at Theresa May
THERESA MAY and her Government came under fire at a pro-Brexit rally organised after the UK’s EU exit was delayed, with one protestor claiming “th
- BREXIT BETRAYAL: 9 in 10 Leave voters feel DESERTED by politicians over EU exit
A HUGE majority of Leave voters feel betrayed by politicians’ handling of Brexit, new figures show.
- ‘I’ve never seen so many white people’ Jon Snow blasted for sneering anti-Brexit stance
JON SNOW has been attacked over perceived anti-Brexit bias at last night’s pro-leave protest when he said he had “never seen so many white people
- ‘She’s a pathological liar!’ Brexit protesters call for May to resign IMMEDIATELY at demo
BREXIT supporters who gathered in Parliament Square in London urged Theresa May to resign "immediately" as many of them felt "betrayed" and "lied to"
- Brexiteer unleashes FURY on Parliament - ‘Imagine if Remain won and result was OVERRULED’
BREXITEER Toby Young launched a stinging attack on Parliament after promising the UK would have left the EU by now.
- 'EU is FAILING model!' Tycoon Richard Tice calls for Brexit revolution - 'Let's go WTO!'
BREXITEER business tycoon Richard Tice has blasted the European Union for being a “failing model”, insisting that only by leaving can the UK “th
- What is the Brexit March to Leave protest and is Nigel Farage attending?
THE March to Leave protest is a 200 mile route from the north east to Westminster designed to demonstrate against perceived “Brexit betrayal”. Her
- Brexit LIVE: Leavers and Remainers CLASH on Nigel Farage Brexit BETRAYAL march
REMAINERS have clashed with Leave voters as Nigel Farage’s Brexit betrayal march on London got underway.
- We marched against the Iraq war and tuition fees – now we need to march FOR Brexit
I’ve always believed Brexit is the greatest opportunity young people will encounter in the 21st century – it’s the first time in recent history
- MARCH ON WESTMINSTER: Farage to lead HUGE Brexit protest march from Sunderland to London
A FORTNIGHT-LONG demonstration in protest at the “betrayal” of the Brexit vote is to begin next month as Brexiteers urge Leave supporters to “st
- ‘Scared’ Anna Soubry confronted by Brexiteer on her ‘two faced politics’
ANNA Soubry faced harsh criticism from an enraged Brexiteer who argued that the Tory rebel was ‘too scared’ of an election and was ‘two-faced’
- Brexit PLOT: May's tactic to push through deal REVEALED - 'Fantastic game of chicken'
POLITICS lecturer Alistair Jones claimed Theresa May is playing a “fantastic game of chicken” but she is “not the one blinking”, and outlined