Search Results For lalu prasad yadav
- How UP BJP overcame its weak areas to eclipse the Opposition
Administrative steps taken by the government to redress public grievances helped the party in winning 62 seats by mustering 50 per cent vote share
- RJD decimated in Seemanchal and Kosi; Kishanganj only saving grace for Congress
Power couple Pappu Yadav and Ranjeet Ranjan, who were labelled as potential upsetters, lost from Madhepura and Supaul respectively to JD(U). Md Taslim
- BJP makes dent in assembly seats of Gehlot, ministers
The BJP and its ally, Rashtriya Loktantrik Party, won all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan. The BJP gained votes in assembly constituencies of Gehlot,
- Of seven women candidates, BJP's three emerge winners
BJP’s Diya Kumari, a member of an erstwhile royal family, won against Congress candidate Devkinandan (Kaka) on Rajsamand seat.
- No More Lalu in Bihar Samosa as Modi Wave, JD(U) Social Engineering Snatch Yadav Vote From RJD
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was at the centrestage of the 2019 elections and, for the first time, there was seemingly no anti-incumbency as people wa
- Internal contradictions, Lalu's absence pull down Grand Alliance like a stack of...
The GA suffered a more pronounced loss in comparison to the 2014 parliamentary polls when the RJD-Congress- Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) coalition
- Before vote count, a deep dive into 2019 poll campaign and how it unfolded
The zealous cow protection drive, crackdown on slaughterhouses, and lynching of Muslims on the mere suspicion that they possessed beef had broken the
- BJP's Delhi unit gears up for assembly elections
Tiwari held a meeting with at least 45 of its councillors to discuss the problems concerning the functioning of the municipal corporations.
- Closed DA case against Mulayam Singh Yadav, sons for lack of proof: CBI
The CBI statement is interesting as the case against the SP bosses was kept hanging during most of UPA-1 and 2. The regional party had said the case s
- Senior Cong leader Baig calls General Secy Venugopal a 'buffoon'
Baig, a senior MLA, also slammed former chief minister Siddaramaiah for “dividing” the Hindu society by attempting to give separate religion tag t
- 'Consideration of RTE extension only after new govt'
In an affidavit, the Union human resource development ministry informed the court that extension of the RTE to class 12 would require more “synergic
- Three-day event to showcase AAP govt's achievements
The Delhi chief secretary’s office has also issued a circular asking every department of the Delhi government to prepare their respective proposals
- Sheila Dikshit, Vijender Gupta settle dispute over 'govt fund misuse'
Dikshit had moved the high court, challenging a decision of the trial court which had directed the police to register an FIR against her on a complain
- CEO allays apprehensions as EVM security row rages on
Protests had erupted in parts of Ghazipur, Chandauli, Dumariyaganj and Kannauj after some videos purportedly showing movement of EVMs went viral on s
- Arvind Kejriwal dials Akhilesh Yadav to discuss post-results strategy
Singh also met Yadav in Lucknow and discussed the political situation prevailing in the country. He said Kejriwal and Yadav talked about the strategy