Search Results For kyc
- Now you can lock your Aadhaar number. Here’s how to do it
Once you have locked your Aadhaar number, the authentication services using any method cannot be done using Aadhaar number.
- Taxmen vault into lockers; safekeeping business hit
After note ban in 2016, I-T raids add to the woes of private locker firms catering to small traders.
- MCA-21 is on real-time basis, ghost cos get ousted via KYC drive: Government
Overestimated GDP numbers due to untraceable 'shell' companies in all likelihood is 'marginal', FinMin says.
- Independent directors face mandatory e-registration
The registration process will be in addition to the Directors Identification Number, where a KYC process was recently undertaken. Sources told TOI tha
- Digital KYC App KYZO that keeps data secure on your device launched on Google Play
Mumbai: FRSLABS, India’s emerging fintech start up, is aiming to change the face of KYC by appealing to both Individuals and businesses, with it
- Here's the wishlist global ePayment firms have made for RBI
Suggestions range from creating a level playing field to formation of bulk payment networks like RTGS.
- 3-bank merger: BoB will be net job creator, says CEO PS Jayakumar
The complete integration of Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank with Bank of Baroda (BoB) is expected to take nearly 18 months. But customers will reap the bene
- GJEPC asks banks to adopt its KYC databank to finance diamond trade
It also culls news appearing about its members on a daily basis giving banks more teeth to disburse.
- Telcos prefer QR code verification, say Aadhaar eKYC costly
The current procedure of customer verification requires telcos to physically validate their details.
- Huawei Pleads Not Guilty in US Court in Iran Sanctions Case
If convicted, Huawei could face fines, forfeiture and other financial penalties.
- Aadhaar e-KYC holders struggle with last minute investments in ELSS mutual funds
Many Aadhaar-based e-KYC holders are struggling to invest in ELSS funds as part of their last minute tax planning exercise this financial year.
- UP STF Nabs Delhi Gang That Duped Banks of Rs 10 Crore Using KYC Information
A case was registered at Noida's Sector 24 police station in the first week of March in which the complainant said his KYC, which he never gave, was u
- New eKYC charges a double whammy for companies using eSign
Citing the plight of early-stage firms who use eSign for fin documentation, industry executives say agencies need to sit together and rationalise pric