Search Results For kotak mahindra bank
- PSU Banks Rally as Sensex Surges Nearly 1,400 Points; SBI Up by Over 8%
Shares of State Bank of India (SBI) surged as much as 8.3% to Rs 345.80 on Monday, with over 44.65 million shares changing hands by afternoon.
- Buy Kotak Mahindra Bank, target Rs 1,510: Chandan Taparia
Buy Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. at a price target of Rs 1510.0 and a stoploss at Rs 1435 from entry point.
- Eveready appoints two senior finance officials, co denies restructuring
Suvamoy Saha, who was the CFO for a long stint, will now continue as a whole-time director.
- 9 out of top 10 firms add Rs 82,380 crore to m-cap
During last week, the BSE Sensex gained 467.78 points, or 1.24 per cent to close at 37,930.77 on Friday.
- Share market update: Bank shares mixed; Kotak Bank rises over 1%
The Nifty Bank index was trading 0.36 per cent up at 28,958.50 around 11:11 am.
- Apple, Amazon show two faces of India's quest to lure investment
Yet India isn’t getting such love, with foreign direct investment actually declining over recent months.
- Sensex gives up 240 pts gains, ends 204 pts lower; 4 key factors
Sensex and Nifty on Tuesday had snapped a nine-session losing spree.
- Top fund managers take shelter in blue chips in view of event risks
Most of these companies have reported a rise in March quarter profit.
- Sensex rises 100 points, Nifty tops 11,250 on easing trade woes
On the BSE Sectoral front, barring telecom all other sectors showed some strength.
- Who cares who forms government? Ashwini Agarwal is betting on these 3 sectors
Not elections, worry is over the very tight liquidity in the system, says Ashmore Investment Co-founder.
- 9 out of top 10 firms lose Rs 1.60 lakh cr in m-cap
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) was the lone gainer among the 10 frontline companies.
- NDA may continue with a lower majority, but UP a big question mark: Sridhar Sivaram, Enam
There is slowdown on ground but it is more cyclical than structural, says Sivaram
- Share market update: Private Bank shares mixed; YES Bank jumps over 5%
The Nifty Private Bank index was trading 0.16 per cent down at 16,329.80 around 12:36 pm.
- India’s top money manager just dumped a number of blue chips to bet on midcaps
The fund house added more shares in as many as 61 companies.
- Nifty not the only concentrated index, some sectors just perform better
Not just financials, even technology sector is over-represented in several leading indices.
- Record India GST collection an exception rather than the rule
India let fiscal deficit widen for a second straight year as Narendra Modi, who’s seeking a second term in office in elections currently underway, t
- JSW Steel raises offer for Asian Colour by 25% to Rs 1,500 cr
The revision came after ACCIL’s resolution professional reached out to JSW Steel, following which a meeting was held in New Delhi last week.
- Hero Moto, RIL, TaMo, Kotak Bank among 10 stocks that analysts say can deliver good gains in 2-3 weeks
Analysts are advising a calculated, stock-specific approach in this market.