Search Results For kolkata metro
- 25% of network integration complete across India: Vodafone-Idea
The company claimed that its 4G network now covers over 75 crore population on a pan-India level across 60,000 mobile sites.
- Metro services disrupted in Kolkata after smoke seen coming from compartment
Smoke was seen coming out of the third compartment of a Tollygunj bound non-AC metro train when it was about to leave Dumdum station at around 10.50 a
- Kolkata Metro Services Hit With Twin Trouble, One Dead After Jumping in Front of Moving Train
Train service was suspended in the down line for around an hour between Dum Dum and Shovabazar stations, inconveniencing commuters during morning offi
- WB govt blames Kolkata Metro authorities for fire, may file FIR
Dense smoke engulfed the coaches of the metro after the fire broke out in an electrical unit of the moving train during the evening rush hour Thursday
- Kolkata Metro fire: 'Kicked doors, banged on window panes,' passengers recount horror
Kolkata: A daily metro ride turned into a nightmare for many passengers after a fire broke out in a train her
- Passengers Fall Sick After Fire Onboard Kolkata Metro, Services Suspended
Smoke was seen coming out of the Dum Dum-bound metro rake soon after it left the Maidan station.
- Fire incident in Kolkata metro, 11 passengers take ill, evacuated
KOLKATA: A minor fire broke out in a New Garia bound Metro train in Kolkata on Thursday. When the train stopp
- 16 passengers fall ill after fire breaks out in Kolkata Metro coach
Kolkata: Several passengers were taken ill after smoke was detected inside a coach of the Kolkata Metro during the peak hour on Thursday, officials sa
- Fire in Kolkata Metro, passengers escape through dark tunnel, 16 fall ill
At least 16 passengers fell ill and one broke his leg during an escape attempt when the undercarriage of the first compartment of an air-conditioned t
- Give list of phased-out commercial vehicles, transport department ordered
Green Tribunal Order Sends State Scurrying For Data; Pollution Continues To Wreak Havoc
- IIT-Madras Students Allege Vigilance Officers Barge Into Rooms, Insult and Click Photos Without Consent
The dean of students, M S Srinivas, said they had received complaints from students and the vigilance officers have been told not to click photographs
- Kolkata Metro to receive China made rakes from December
First of the 14 rakes ordered from Dalian is scheduled to arrive in December and three more will come in the next three months of the current fiscal y
- Death toll rises to 3 in Kolkata's Majerhat bridge collapse
Kolkata: One more body was recovered Thursday from the debris of the collapsed Majerhat Bridge in southern part of the city, taking the toll in the in
- Kolkata bridge collapse: 2 yet to be traced as search ops continue
Kolkata: Two persons were missing after a portion of the Majerhat bridge in south Kolkata collapsed, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee s
- 1 dead, 21 injured in Majerhat Bridge collapse, third in 6 years in Kolkata
Kolkata: A section of an over 50-year-old bridge on the Diamond Harbour Road in south Kolkata collapsed on Tuesday evening, killing at least one perso
- IIM team wants Flipkart, Amazon to set up virtual grocery stores at Kolkata Metro stations
If a plan made by IIM Calcutta is implemented, then Kolkata Metro might soon become the first one to have virtual grocery stores from e-commerce major
- TMC's Marty's Day Rally: Traffic situation, roads to avoid in Kolkata
The rally is expected to see over 10 lakh people.
- Shahid Divas begins at 11 am in Kolkata, here are the roads to avoid and routes to take, places to park
All roads lead to Esplanade tomorrow - where the Trinamool Congress Yuva Morcha will hold Shahid Divas rally at 11 am.
- Durgapur Steel Plant despatched the first consignment of wheels for Kolkata Metro today
The design of Kolkata Metro wheel is critical due to its complex web profile, which is different from the existing products that are supplied by DSP.
- Bengal govt to give 2BHK flats at Rs 9.26 lakhs under 'Nijoshree': Here's the full details
The scheme is for people with less than Rs 30,000 monthly earning.