Search Results For kingfisher airlines
- Domestic air traffic fell in April for the first time in 6 years
Jet’s grounding however helped bigger rival IndiGo to control 50% of the Indian domestic market, followed at a considerable distance by Air India an
- MEA refuses to share details on the extradition of Nirav, Mallya
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has refused to share details on the extradition of fugitive businessmen Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi, citing an
- Jet is plunging. Should you board?
If you are looking to strike gold by bottom fishing shares of companies on the verge of collapse, take into account factors such as the net residual v
- Mallya settles legal dispute to pay up for London home until next year
Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya has settled a legal dispute with Swiss bank UBS to allow him time until April next year to pay off a mortgage loa
- Mallya settles for more time to pay up for London home
London: Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya has settled a legal dispute with Swiss bank UBS to allow him time until April next year to pay off a mort
- UDAN high on promise, low on delivery
A total of 688 routes have been awarded to various air-operators in three rounds of bidding.
- The rise of India's new billionaires (and the fall of the old)
The number of billionaires in India more than doubled to 119 between 2013 and 2018.
- Nirav Modi denied bail again despite his lawyers saying ?ondition in UK jail 'unlivable'
UK Court judge rejects Nirav Modi's bail plea.
- Aviation industry may see short-term salary correction: Headhunters
Teetering for months, the full service airline Jet Airways was finally grounded on April 17, leaving over 22,000 employees in the lurch.
- Mallya repeats offer of 100 per cent payback for Indian banks
London: Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya took to social media on Monday to lament the collapse of Jet Airways and repeated his offer of a "10
- Where politicians invest: Mutual funds, RIL and even Kingfisher Airlines
New Delhi: Fixed deposits and tax-free bonds seem to be among the most favoured financial investments for the political leaders fighting the Lok Sabha
- Vijay Mallya repeats offer of 100% payback for Indian banks
Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya took to social media on Monday to lament the collapse of Jet Airways and repeated his offer of a "100 per cent pa
- Ask SBI to release one month's salary to Jet staff: NAG to PM
The guild also sought to expedite the binding bid date for the Jet Airways stake to "preserve" enterprise value of the airline.
- What LS poll affidavits reveal: Mutual funds, Reliance shares popular among politicians, many invested in Kingfisher
Prime Minister Modi has no stock market or mutual fund exposure at all and their financial savings are limited to deposits in banks, tax-free bonds, i
- Vijay Mallya draws parallels between Kingfisher Airlines-Jet Airways, says ‘I am offering 100% payback’
London: Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya took to social media on Monday to lament the collapse of Jet Air
- Vijay Mallya's extradition: UK high court to hear liquor tycoon's plea on July 2
The 63-year-old former Kingfisher Airlines boss Vijay Mallya had filed the "renewal application" earlier this month after he failed in his first writt
- Jet employees stage demonstration, appeal to government to bail out airline
Milind Paradkar, an engineer with Jet Airways, urged the government to infuse some funds to keep Jet Airways afloat.
- View: Save Indian capitalism from Indian capitalists
Private investment in India has been weak for years now, first under a Congress Party-led coalition and then under BJP.
- Mallya Accuses SBI of Wasting Indian Taxpayers' Money on UK Legal Fees
The series of statements followed a ruling by Master David Cook, a judge in the Queen's Bench Division of the Royal Courts of Justice in London, earli
- Two grounded airlines in a decade calls India boom into question
Indian carriers, including Jet, have seen their profits hurt by the world’s highest fuel taxes.