Search Results For kim clijsters
- Heartbreak and disbelief as Andy Murray announces retirement
Tennis ace Andy Murray's tearful announcement on Friday that he'll be forced to retire this year prompted a volley of tributes to the man, fond recoll
- History of Serena Williams' US Open implosions
Six-time US Open champion Serena Williams has been embroiled in her share of controversies at Flushing Meadows.
- US Open 2018: A champ is born in Naomi Osaka but Serena Williams remains the Queen
New York: It was an emotional, gut-wrenching and an evening marred with controversies as Naomi Osaka got hands on her first major Grand Slam after thu
- US Open 2018: Naomi Osaka claims 1st Grand Slam title after Serena Williams meltdown
New York: Naomi Osaka became Japan’s first Grand Slam singles champion after she thumped Serena Williams 6-2 6-4 in a controversial U.S. Open fi
- Evergreen Venus Williams advances in San Jose
Heather Watson could not halt the march of veteran two-time winner Venus Williams at the WTA Tour’s Silicon Valley Classic.
- Wimbledon - Women's Singles Final Preview: Angelique Kerber stands between Serena Williams and 8th title
A win for Serena Williams on Saturday would see her match Margaret Court's all-time record of 24 Grand Slam titles.
- 'It's pretty raw': Ashleigh Barty regrets missed chance at Wimbledon
Ashleigh Barty was first ear-marked as a potential force on grass after winning the 2011 junior Wimbledon title aged 15.
- Wimbledon isn't child's play for new mum Serena Williams
Serena Williams conceded it isn't easy to come to terms with spending time away from her daughter to focus on tennis.
- Why Rafael Nadal hasn't embraced fatherhood like Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic
While the obstacles for a female tennis player to get to the top after child-birth are naturally bigger, male tennis players have to face their own se
- Watch: When an Irish man had everyone laughing after he pulled on white skirt to play doubles tennis vs Kim Clijsters
When Kim Clijsters made a man wear white skirt and play tennis in Wimbledon 2017.
- From Serena Williams to Kim Clijsters - Meet the supermoms of tennis
Serena Williams, who returns to the court for the first time in over 15 months after becoming a mother, will be aiming to join a select list of tenni
- Serena Williams needs time to find top form, says Kim Clijsters
Serena Williams, who will play her first Grand Slam for more than 15 months at the French Open after having her daughter, Alexis Olympia, needs a litt
- Sania Mirza to become mother in October: Father
Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and her cricketer husband Shoaib Malik are expecting their first child, due in the month of October this year. The coup
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik set to become parents in October
New Delhi: Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and her cricketer husband Shoaib Malik are expecting their first child, due in the month of October this yea
- Indian Wells: Naomi Osaka ousts Simona Halep, sets up final with Daria Kasatkina
Indian Wells: Japanese dynamo Naomi Osaka punched her ticket to the Indian Wells final on Friday, routing world No. 1 Simona Halep to set up a title c
- Relaxed Serena Williams Ready for Comeback at Fed Cup
Serena Williams returns to tennis after a year-long absence on Saturday, with all eyes on the former world number one as she sets out on her quest to
- Kim Clijsters inspires Elise Mertens to hit Australian Open heights
The unseeded Melbourne Park debutant blew away world number four Elina Svitolina 6-4, 6-0 to reach her first Grand Slam semi-final.
- Australian Open: Elise Mertens leading next generation of Belgian tennis players
Elise Mertens upset No. 4-seeded Elina Svitolina 6-4, 6-0 on Tuesday to reach the semifinals of the Australian Open, the first Belgian woman to do so
- Australian Open: Belgian Elise Mertens Sails Into Last Eight
Elise Mertens became the first Belgian to reach the quarter-finals of the Australian Open since Kim Clijsters in 2012 with a straight sets win over Pe
- Serena Williams Joins Long List of Top Ranked Absentees at Australian Open
Defending champion Serena Williams pulled out of the Australian Open on Friday, saying she was "super close" but still not at the level she needs to b