Search Results For karti chidambaram
- Supreme Court refuses to consider Karti Chidambaram's plea seeking release of Rs...
Son of senior Congress leader P Chidambaram, Karti Chidambaram is facing probe in the INX Media and the Aircel Maxis cases.
- SC squashes Karti's plea seeking release of Rs 10 crore security
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to consider Karti Chidambaram's plea seeking release of his Rs 10 crore deposit, submitted as sec
- Deposit Rs 10 crore to travel abroad, Supreme Court tells Karti Chidambaram
The Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed Karti Chidambaram, who is facing criminal cases being probed by the ED and CBI, to travel to the US, Germany and
- SC asks Karti to give Rs 10 cr security for permission to go abroad
Karti, who is facing probe in the INX Media and the Aircel Maxis cases, moved the top court seeking nod to travel to the US, Germany and Spain for int
- SC lets Karti Chidambaram travel abroad after depositing Rs 10 cr security
SC has allowed Karti Chidambaram, currently being probed by the ED in the INX Media case, to travel to US, Germany and Spain this month after deposi
- Supreme Court allows Karti Chidambaram to travel abroad in May
The Supreme Court Tuesday allowed Karti Chidambaram, who is facing criminal cases being probed by the ED and CBI, to travel to the US, Germany and Spa
- INX media case: SC allows Karti Chidambaram to travel abroad in May
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Tuesday allowed Karti Chidambaram, who is facing criminal cases being probed by the ED and CBI, to travel to the US, Germ
- Aircel-Maxis case: CBI court extends protection to Chidambaram, Karti till May 30
New Delhi: A special CBI court on Monday extended till May 30 the interim protection from arrest granted to former Union Minister P Chidambaram and hi
- 'Vote to protect rights of Tamils': Chidambaram in Sivaganga, his son Karti's c...
Chidambaram’s son Karti is contesting from Sivaganga seat. He is fighting against BJP’s national secretary H Raja.
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: The Biggest Battles in Phase 2
A former prime minister, four union ministers and several high-profile personalities are fielded in the high-stake contest on 95 constituencies across
- Lok Sabha Election 2019: 11 states, 1 UT to vote in second phase today
The second phase of the Lok Sabha elections will see ninety-five parliamentary constituencies, spread over 11 states and 1 Union Territory, going to p
- Campaign ends for phase-two; polls countermanded in 2 seats
Elections to Vellore seat in TN and one in Tripura postponed over different reasons on Tuesday
- SC Issues Notice to Chidambaram's Wife, Son in Black Money Case
A bench headed by the Chief Justice, while issuing notices to the two, made clear it will not stay the Madras High Court's 2018 order quashing crimina
- With Kanimozhi, Karti and BJP State Chief Soundararajan in Fray, Phase 2 of Polls to be All-Out War in Tamil Nadu
The Thoothukkudi constituency will see a tough battle between two high-profile women candidates — M Kanimozhi of the DMK and BJP state president Tam
- 2019 LS polls: Cheerless at Sivaganga in Tamil Nadu
In a constituency where voters complain about lack of development, candidates are the biggest disadvantage for both BJP and Congress.
- Wealthy (dy)nasty
Only in poll season are politicians compelled to enumerate their wealth. Going by the disclosures all over India, what is immediately apparent is thei
- Amit Shah Hits Out at Kanimozhi, Karti Chidambaram, Says They Are Tainted by Graft
Addressing a poll rally in Tuticorin, Amit Shah also hit out at National Conference leader Omar Abudullah for his 'PM for Jammu & Kashmir,' line, and
- Crorepati candidates in April 18 Lok Sabha poll fray
Chennai: Several crorepati candidates are in the fray for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections. Among them, the Congress candidate and lawmaker representi
- Aircel-Maxis case: Protection from arrest to Chidambaram, Karti extended
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Monday extended till April 26 the interim protection from arrest granted to former Union minister P Chidambaram and his so