Search Results For julian assange
- Julian Assange espionage charges pose difficult new question: Is publishing government secrets a crime?
Federal espionage charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appear to change the boundary for journalists publishing national-security secrets
- Julian Assange could face death penalty after US hits him with espionage charges and accused him using Wikileaks to endanger American lives
WIKILEAKS founder Julian Assange could face the death penalty after being charged in the US with 17 new counts of espionage for publishing classified
- Wikileaks's Julian Assange indicted with violating Espionage Act
Washington: The Justice Department on Thursday charged WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with violating the US Espionage Act by publishing military and
- Julian Assange ‘faces 170 years in US jail’ after he’s charged with espionage for publishing secret information on WikiLeaks
WIKILEAKS founder Julian Assange has been charged with 17 new counts of espionage for publishing classified documents in 2010, the US Justice Departme
- 'Julian Assange is no journalist.' Feds charge WikiLeaks founder for revealing U.S. government secrets
The Justice Department filed 18 new charges against the WikiLeaks founder accusing him of conspiring to reveal classified secrets.
- Julian Assange faces 17 NEW charges from US for 'violating the Espionage Act'
JULIAN ASSANGE is facing 17 new criminal charges in the US for allegedly receiving and publishing classified information.
- Julian Assange's Swedish detention hearing set for June 3
A Swedish court said Tuesday it would hold a hearing on June 3 to decide whether to issue a detention order for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on s
- Julian Assange's Swedish Detention Hearing Set For June 3
The Australian whistleblower, who holed himself up in the Ecuadoran embassy in London for seven years to avoid a British extradition order to Sweden,
- Swedish prosecutor issues formal request to hold Julian Assange on rape suspicion
Assange is already the subject of an extradition request from the United States, where he is wanted for hacking.
- Protesters gather outside Ecuadorian embassy in London as Julian Assange’s belongings are confiscated
PROTESTERS gathered outside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London yesterday as it searched Julian Assange’s possessions following a US request. A small c
- News Digest: A sharp, speedy recap of the day's headlines
Mumbai: Have you missed any news today? Here are the top national, international headlines of the day. Stalin refutes reports about meeting UPA o
- Swedish Prosecutor Files Request for Assange's Arrest over Rape Allegation
The warrant, if granted, would be the first step in a process to have Assange extradited from Britain, where he is serving a 50-week sentence for skip
- Sweden seeks European arrest warrant for Julian Assange over re-opened rape probe as WikiLeaks boss faces extradition battle
SWEDISH prosecutors have asked for Julian Assange to detained over the re-opened probe into the rape allegations he faces. The 47-year-old Australian
- Julian Assange sparks fury after UN human rights inspectors visit him in prison
WIKILEAKS convict Julian Assange sparked fury after being visited in jail by UN human rights inspectors. A source claimed they were allowed to see Ass
- Ex-soldier and WikiLeaks Source Chelsea Manning Returned to Jail for Defying Grand Jury Subpoena
Manning was convicted by Army court-martial in 2013 of espionage and other offences for leaking an enormous trove of military reports and State Depart
- Sweden reopens rape probe against Julian Assange
Stockholm: Swedish prosecutors said on Monday they were reopening a 2010 rape investigation against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.“I have tod
- How long is Julian Assange going to prison for, why was he arrested, and did the WikiLeaks founder have a panic button at the Ecuador embassy?
SWEDISH prosecutors say they will seek the extradition of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after he has served his prison term for jumping bail. Cops
- Assange wants to put Swedish rape allegations to bed, only fears U.S. extradition: Lawyer
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange wants to help put Swedish rape allegations to bed and only fears being extradited to the United States, his Swedish l