Search Results For jsw steel
- JSW Q4 net slips 48%; company announces new capex
Profit fell to Rs 1,495 crore in the three months ended March compared with Bloomberg estimates of Rs 1,487 crore.
- JSW Steel Q4 consolidated net profit shrinks 48% to Rs 1,495 crore
JSW Steel consolidated total income during January-March period was at Rs 22,421 crore.
- JSW Steel Q4 consolidated net profit shrinks 48 pc to Rs 1,495 crore
New Delhi: Sajjan Jindal-led JSW Steel on Friday reported a sharp fall of 48 per cent in consolidated net profit at Rs 1,495 crore for the fourth quar
- Stocks that may not have achche din
Market has been concerned over promoter Naveen Jindal’s association with the Congress.
- JSW Steel to consider raising funds through QIP
JSW Steel has also been diversifying its sources of funding.
- MCA sees Rs 2.8 lakh cr recovery from IBC-led resolution process
JSW Steel had revised its offer for Bhushan Power & Steel from Rs 11,000 crore to Rs18,000 crore and later to over Rs 19,000 crore which the CoC had a
- After Market: Lupin, Jet, Yes Bank take big hit; metal stocks worst hit
Momentum oscillator Relative Strength Index, or RSI, showed 97 stocks in the oversold zone on BSE.
- Tata Steel will continue to explore various business options in Europe: T V Narendran
The company's aim is to make European business stronger for which it will continue to explore various business options including merger, Tata Steel Ma
- Stocks in the news: Lupin, Jet Airways, Nestle India, DHFL and JSW Steel
Jefferies has maintained underperform rating on Vodafone Idea.
- Proxy advisory company reject JSW Steel scheme
About 75% of the interest burden is borne by the company and the remaining by the employee, who can acquire a maximum of 0.517% of the issued share ca
- India fears US-China trade war will lead to dumping of Chinese steel: Sources
Since last year, China and the United States have been locked in a trade conflict as Washington seeks to fix the trade balance, currently tilted in fa
- Debt-laden Tata Steel may have to sell assets
European unit could need support from domestic operations; blow for co’s expansion plans.
- JSW Steel reports 2% growth in April crude steel production
In Q3, the company had shown a de-growth in crude steel production at 4.17 MT
- Zee group, Anil Ambani firms lead in share pledges with lenders
Zee and Dish TV have their promoter pledging 66.2 percent and 94.6 percent of the ownership pledged.
- Promoter pledging declined in March: Kotak Equities
Promoters of 116 companies pledged their holdings among BSE-500 Index. Six companies had more than 90 per cent of their promoter holdings pledged.
- JSW Steel raises offer for Asian Colour by 25% to Rs 1,500 cr
The revision came after ACCIL’s resolution professional reached out to JSW Steel, following which a meeting was held in New Delhi last week.
- Hero Moto, RIL, TaMo, Kotak Bank among 10 stocks that analysts say can deliver good gains in 2-3 weeks
Analysts are advising a calculated, stock-specific approach in this market.
- 'BUY' or 'SELL' ideas from experts for Monday 6 May 2019
JSW Steel is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 320 and a stop loss of Rs 302.
- 'BUY' or 'SELL' ideas from experts for Thursday 2 May 2019
JSW Steel is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 325 and a stop loss of Rs 300.
- Next 2-3 quarters may remain challenging for YES Bank: Hemang Jani
The downside from current level in Yes Bank would not be more than 20-22%, said Jani.