Search Results For jk paper
- We are working on Gujarat pulp mill: AS Mehta
Interview with president, JK Paper
- JK Paper margin for Q4 has improved on revenue basis: AS Mehta
How the international pulp and paper market behaves to define company’s result in FY20
- Lower raw material cost, price hike helped JK Paper improve margins: AS Mehta
The price increase will give some advantage for the next two-three quarters, says Mehta.
- Production at Sirpur paper mill will restart in next few months: Harsh Pati Singhania, JK Paper
The cheap imports that were being dumped into India have significantly reduced, says Singhania
- Buy JK Paper; target Rs 200: Kotak Securities
Buy JK Paper Ltd. at a price target of Rs 200.
- Uncertain times for JK nominees on Sirpur Board
Sirpur ex-directors’ stance blocking financial statements, thus hitting JK nominees’ directorships in other firms.
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Wednesday, 19 September 2018
BPCL is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 372 and a stop loss of Rs 352.
- Large AMCs’ exposure to paper companies rises by 80%
Big funds are chasing paper makers amid the broader-market sell-off.
- JK Paper announces lockout at Odisha unit
Contract workers at unit JKPM at district Rayagada, Odisha stop work
- Share market update: Smallcaps rise in sync with midcaps, outperform Sensex
Around 12:30 pm, the BSE Smallcap index was 0.38 per cent up at 16647, while the BSE Sensex was 0.08 per cent down at 37,578.
- JK Paper Q1 profit rises 58% to ₹95.14 crore, sales climb 18%
JK Paper today posted a 58% rise in profit after tax in the first quarter of 2018-19 at ₹95.14 crore, up from ₹60.11 crore in the same period a ye
- NCLT approves JK Paper's Rs 371 cr bid for Sirpur Paper Mills
The Hyderabad bench of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) today admitted the resolution plan submitted by JK Paper, the company said in a regula
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
JK Paper is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 160 and a stop loss of Rs 140.
- Mayuresh Joshi on 2 hot sectors for trading next week
“For metals, at this point of time, we are probably in a wait and watch mode.”
- JK Paper Q3 net profit doubles to Rs70 crore
JK Paper is looking at organic and inorganic growth opportunities including in packaging board and those arising from the resolution process of NCLT
- Weekly roundup: Bombay Rayon, Idea and Varun Beverages among top stocks that hogged limelight
Metal, consumer durables and capital goods sectors made handsome gains last week.
- ITC, JK Paper among potential suitors for Sirpur Paper Mills
West Coast Paper, Kohinoor Group also submit expressions of interest for Sirpur Paper Mills
- need2know: 9 macro triggers that should matter for market today
Demand for gold ornaments slipped 12% in the first half of 2017 as 2016 demonetisation sucked out cash liquidity
- India begins anti-dumping probe into "cheap" paper imports
The DGAD in a notification said it has found "sufficient prima facie evidence" of dumping of such paper from countries like Indonesia, Thailand and Si
- India begins anti-dumping probe into cheap paper imports
DGAD says it has found sufficient prima facie evidence of dumping of photocopy paper from Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore