Search Results For jaws
- Massive great white shark perfectly recreates iconic Jaws movie poster in photographer’s stunning underwater pic
A BRIT photographer captured the moment a terrifying great white shark recreated the iconic pose from the famous poster of the film “Jaws”. Rocke
- UCL 2018-19: Ronaldo saves Juventus from jaws of defeat, score is tied 1-1 vs Ajax
Amsterdam: Cristiano Ronaldo produced yet another quality goal to add to his collection and help Juventus to a 1-1 draw at Ajax Amsterdam in the first
- RCB vs KKR, IPL 2019, Highlights: Kolkata snatch victory from the jaws of defeat...
RCB vs KKR, As It Happened, IPL 2019: Catch all the highlights from Match 17 of the Indian Premier League match between Royal Challengers Bangalore an
- Woman fights off cougar attacking her son, prying its jaws open. 'Mom instinct,' she says
Chelsea Lockhart of Lake Cowichan, British Columbia, credits God and "mom instinct" for helping save her son, she told CTV.
- 67 days to go: When Allan Lamb snatched victory from the jaws of defeat
It was a jailbreak of the highest order and England's epic win over Windies was led by Lamb's heroics.
- World’s biggest bee the size of a MOUSE with jaws of a stag beetle found on remote Indonesian island
A MONSTER bee which is the size of a human THUMB has been re-discovered decades after it was last seen. The massive bug – which is the world’s l
- BREXIT PLAN: Theresa May to snatch VICTORY from the jaws of defeat 3 days before March 29
THERESA May plans to secure her Brexit deal just three days before March 29, according to former Government chief whip Mark Harper
- EU negotiator accuses UK of ‘snatching defeat from the jaws of victory’ in Brexit vote — and insists Brussels won’t give in on Irish backstop
A TOP Brussels negotiator accused Britain of “snatching defeat from the jaws of victory” and insisted the EU won’t budge on the backstop. Michel
- MEGA shark spotted in JAWS-DROPPING footage - 'We're gonna need a bigger boat!'
A MEGA shark, thought to be the "biggest ever", has been filmed in jaw-dropping footage swimming in waters near Hawaii.
- Dracula ants can snap jaws faster than any other animal, study shows
The ant, also known as Mystrium camillae, can snap it's jaw at speeds up of more than 200 mph, according to a report in Royal Society Open Scie
- Police officer, civilian critically injured in head-on Saguenay collision
Two adults and one child were injured after two vehicles were involved in a head-on collision Sunday morning.
- Lioness Kills Father of Her Cubs at US Zoo, Locked Jaws on His Neck ‘Till He Stopped Moving’
The lions had been held together at the zoo for eight years, producing three cubs in 2015, and zookeepers had never before noticed any aggression betw
- 'It was like right out of that movie Jaws’: Man, 26, dies after shark attack at Cape Cod beach
The attacks was the first fatal shark attack in Massachusetts since 1936, and the second shark attack this season.
- Student, 26, dies after being attacked by a shark while bodyboarding in Cape Cod just miles from where Jaws was set
A STUDENT has died after being attacked by a shark while bodyboarding in Cape Cod. The 26-year-old became the first shark attack fatality in the regi
- A black bear got its head stuck in 38-litre milk can. Rescuers needed the Jaws of Life to free it
Benjamin says rescuers tried cooking oil to free the bear, but that didn't work, so they drilled three holes in the can so the panting bear could brea
- More than 150 great white sharks spotted stalking coast of Cape Cod… just miles from where Jaws was set
SHARK experts are baffled by a sudden surge in shark sightings and encounters – including the state’s first attack on a human since 2012. Marine b
- Terrifying moment 16ft great white shark savages seal just feet from shore in Cape Cod.. where Jaws was set
TERRIFYING footage shows a 16ft Great White shark savaging a seal off a popular beach close to where iconic film Jaws was filmed. Stunned tourists wat
- Man, 61, savaged by shark while swimming off Cape Cod beach resort.. near where famous film ‘Jaws’ was set
A SWIMMER was airlifted to hospital yesterday after being savaged by a shark at a popular US tourist beach – near where the movie Jaws was set. The
- Certainly not the catch of the week: The Meg review by Rashid Irani
After a placid first half, the monster fish creature feature picks up pace in the second, but still gives you little to invest in.