Search Results For january
- Microsoft Says Hackers Had Access to Some Outlook.com Accounts for 3 Months
Microsoft claims that apart from the content of the emails including attachments, the hackers could have possibly viewed account email addresses, fold
- Power producers outstanding dues on discoms spike 20% to nearly Rs 41K crore in January
The portal was launched in May 2018 to bring transparency in power purchase transactions between generators and discoms.
- Kerala TET Result 2019 released for January exam, find download link below
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) examination results January 2019 has been released on the official website of the test - ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- Canada’s GDP grows 0.3% in January, beating expectations
The oil-and-gas sector was the economy's only weak spot — but even that industry seems to be on the path to recovery.
- Cement sector volume up 13.6% till January this fiscal, says ICRA
The growth was almost double the 7% increase forecast by the agency.
- Canada’s trade deficit shrinks to $4.2B in January amid oil price rebound
Higher energy prices helped exports rise faster than imports, but economists has expected the trade deficit to narrow further.
- PEs invest $1 billion in Indian real estate in January-March: Data
Real estate attracted over $4 billion of PE inflow in 2018, a decline of 9% on-year.
- Crude-by-rail exports fall in January as Alberta started production cuts
The National Energy Board says crude-by-rail exports in January fell compared with December, but remained more than twice as high as 12 months earlier
- Jio adds 9.3 million subscribers in January 2019, Vodafone-Idea loses over 3.5 million: TRAI data
TRAI's latest subscribers report shows that despite a relative stall in telecom subscribers' growth in India, Jio is continuing its steady upward clim
- 8.96 lakh jobs created in January, 76.48 lakh in last 17 months: EPFO payroll data
The addition in January was 131 per cent higher as compared with 3.87 lakh EPFO subscribers added in the year-ago month. In September 2017, a net of 2
- Jio, BSNL are top gainers in January 2019: Jio adds 9.3 million new connections, Vodafone loses 3.5 million
Jio, BSNL are top gainers in January 2019: Jio adds 9.3 million new connections, Vodafone loses 3.5 million
- Jio Added Nearly 1 Crore Subscribers in January, TRAI Reveals
The total number of wireless subscribers in the country by the end of January stood at 118.19 crore, higher by 59.74 lakh from December.
- Industrial Growth Slows to 1.7 Per Cent in January
Factory output as measured in terms of the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) had grown by 7.5 per cent in January 2018.
- Retail inflation rises to 4-month high in February
The retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI) stood at a 19-month low of 1.97 per cent in January and 4.44 per cent in February 2018. Econo
- Poco F1 Gets MIUI 10.2.3.0 Update, Misses 4K 60FPS Video Recording And Widevine L1 Support
The Poco F1 is getting a new stable update, but from what we know, it only includes the February Android security patch and a few fixes.